CHOOSE! YOUR! STAAAAAFFF! : America's Least Favorite Matchmaking Game

Kiltman

2 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

I would have picked Joe Brady and Ron Rivera as well - so I'll pick someone else.

OC: Rhett Lashlee, Jay Gruden, Shane Waldron

DC: Todd Wash, Dan Quinn, Jack Del Rio

If kitchens gets turd canned i'd take monkenĀ as OC

Edited by ninjapirate

As soon as I saw Rivera was fired , I instantly thought of him in Philly if Schwartz is let go given his ties to the Organization under Reid and relation with Doug.

He just switched to a 3-4 in Carolina though,Ā  hope that wouldn't be his intention here if hired?

7 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

As soon as I saw Rivera was fired , I instantly thought of him in Philly if Schwartz is let go given his ties to the Organization under Reid and relation with Doug.

He just switched to a 3-4 in Carolina though,Ā  hope that wouldn't be his intention here if hired?

I'm not sure if they would hire him if his intention was to switch to a 3-4.Ā 

8 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

HC: Urban Meyer /Jim Harbaugh / David Shaw / Ron Rivera

OC: David Shaw / John DeFilippo / Hue Jackson

DC: Dave ArandaĀ /Ā Ron Rivera / Pat Fitzgerald /Ā Romeo Crennel / Brent Venables

Ā 

I know almost all are unrealistic, however IĀ Bolded who I would like most from each however

Image result for wtf gif

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Image result for wtf gif

Urban Meyer would onlyĀ be if Dougie P was gone, and it took a lot for me to say that as I hate him as a coach, but he gets results

D. SHAW would be an excellent offensive mind to bring in. to put with Dougie P if he stayed. He could help get the most out of Wentz while also developing our future WRS.

D. Aranda Would be a top DC candidate for me. He has top 10 College Defenses the last 6-8 years and not just while at LSU. Getting him, might allow us to ****** up the DB coach for LSU as well and could finally get some CB Development.Ā 

Ā 

8 hours ago, RBreezy said:

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphia/eagles/doug-pederson-assistant-coaches-held-accountable

It seems that Doug is finally going to hold these underperforming coaches accountable. The higher ups probably told him that heads are going to roll at the end of the year lol

well it probably was a 3 way conversation with howie and jeffrey. either doug makes changes to his staff or jeffrey makes changes to his staff by firing everyone.