CHOOSE! YOUR! STAAAAAFFF! : America's Least Favorite Matchmaking Game

Kiltman

7 hours ago, oland11 said:

@Kiltman 

Browns don’t count, they are an ugly kid looking for a New Years kiss from all the hot girls in the room....eventually reality sinks in and they have to lower their standards and kiss the homeless woman outside the 7-eleven across the street.

besides I was right

30 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Browns don’t count, they are an ugly kid looking for a New Years kiss from all the hot girls in the room....eventually reality sinks in and they have to lower their standards and kiss the homeless woman outside the 7-eleven across the street.

besides I was right

On 1/1/2020 at 5:23 PM, nlesthought said:

Jim Leonhard Wisconsin’s DC would be a great Schwartz replacement. I know Schwartz isn’t leaving (maybe Cleveland?) 

I still think Leonhard would be a great DC choice...he's had some pretty good defensive teams in the Big10...

2 hours ago, nlesthought said:

I still think Leonhard would be a great DC choice...he's had some pretty good defensive teams in the Big10...

The Big 10 isn’t the NFL though. There’s only like 4 high quality teams year after year teams in the Big 10. Wasn’t his defense ranked no. 1 going into the first Ohio St. game and they got smacked? 

22 minutes ago, oland11 said:

The Big 10 isn’t the NFL though. There’s only like 4 high quality teams year after year teams in the Big 10. Wasn’t his defense ranked no. 1 going into the first Ohio St. game and they got smacked? 

He's probably got 1 draftable player on that defense...playing vs a bunch of Studs (in tOSU). All that matters is you can scheme a defense and get players to play, its up to the org to give you those players. 

• Like 1

https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/5-things-to-know-about-jim-schwartz

This article is kind of funny. 

Yes he took a defense that was trash and turned it around but c'mon Chip took a defensive unit and tried to fit them into his vision. No defense would be successful with Chip's offense. So in essence Schwartz could only go up. 

I didn't know Schwartz was connected to so many successful people in the league. 

Saban

Belichick

Ferentz

Ozzie Newsome 

I have a feeling Pederson will try to promote someone from within. 

K. Flajole - LB coach was a coordinator in Cleveland. 

C. Undlin - DB coach 

12 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

So who we getting?

(there was a report they had interest in Kellen Moore...do they poach him?)

I don't see it happening. Even if McCarthy is calling plays in Dallas, Doug would be here as well. It'd be a lateral move for him in status.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Urban

Also has ties to the organization. Could be a possibility.