CHOOSE! YOUR! STAAAAAFFF! : America's Least Favorite Matchmaking Game

Kiltman

10 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

I think Todd Monken would be an interesting hire.

I'd be stoked if we got Monken.

We need a pass oriented offensive mind to come in and give Doug some fresh ideas. Duce has the run game covered. In fact, IMO Duce is one of the best run game offensive minds in the game.

There's a really good article on NBC Sports about why Duce would be a great candidate to replace Groh. The author REALLY loves him some Duce...

I’m good for Gruden. Feel like Allen didn’t give him what he needed. 

Im telling you guys, Duce is gonna roll if he gets passed up. After this year, where his RBs produced more than anything else, if he doesn’t get the promotion the writing would be on the wall. I’d ask for a release or whatever.

Not sure if I want Duce. I think he’s a good offensive mind. But I really want a guy that can come in and uplift our passing game. 

32 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Im telling you guys, Duce is gonna roll if he gets passed up. After this year, where his RBs produced more than anything else, if he doesn’t get the promotion the writing would be on the wall. I’d ask for a release or whatever.

Not sure if I want Duce. I think he’s a good offensive mind. But I really want a guy that can come in and uplift our passing game. 

If they want to elevate him in some way

We might get a Run game coordinator (Duce), Pass Game Coordinator (new hire) and maybe a Senior offensive consultant.

25 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

If they want to elevate him in some way

We might get a Run game coordinator (Duce), Pass Game Coordinator (new hire) and maybe a Senior offensive consultant.

I think we should do that. Elevate Duce to co offensive coordinator/run game coordinator and bring in a Todd Monken or even Flip as pass game coordinator. They would get together with Doug and plan together. That's when Doug is at his best....with other creative minds throwing ideas out there. Doug is a great leader but he's not someone who can succeed by himself. 

14 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

I think Duce can go get a college gig somewhere easily, he's not talked about enough on the national scene to upgrade his status. I don't know what he does so I can't say how good of a coach he is. I did read that he's been a great mentor to the younger guys, does that translate into Xs and Os, scheme, organization, ability to teach systems. 

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

He'd be a terrible hire there...don't see that going well at all.

He's from Ohio and X's and O's wise he'd actually be perfect. Problem is there is NO Friggen way he'd be able to install the Patriot Way with that cast of Ego's in that locker room. From the QB on Down! 

Would be fun to watch the trainwreck unfold though. Baker, OBJ, Juice?? 👌

3 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

He's from Ohio and X's and O's wise he'd actually be perfect. Problem is there is NO Friggen way he'd be able to install the Patriot Way with that cast of Ego's in that locker room. From the QB on Down! 

Would be fun to watch the trainwreck unfold though. Baker, OBJ, Juice?? 👌

That’s why, they need a guy who’s won before And can deal with the egos. Josh lashed out and traded or cut everyone who looked at him funny in Denver. People don’t change that much, even if they do go to the PFF offices for like 5 hours one day.