Black Widow 🕷 (Marvel 07-09-21) Theatres and Di$ney+

thrILL!

2 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Looks pretty good.  Shouldve happened before her character was killed, but whatever.

When is this supposed to take place?

Literally have nearly exact the same comments.

Sign me up for more Marvel.

3 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Looks pretty good.  Shouldve happened before her character was killed, but whatever.

When is this supposed to take place?

Between Civil War and Infinity War.

I know that Marvel isn't going to make it obvious, and I'm glad for that, but my main question is what is it going to set-up for the future. I don't think that they'd just make this movie because fans cried enough. It is going to have something for the future and I'm curious about what it'll be. Maybe a hit at a bad guy, or maybe just a Stranger Things crossover.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

I know that Marvel isn't going to make it obvious, and I'm glad for that, but my main question is what is it going to set-up for the future. I don't think that they'd just make this movie because fans cried enough. It is going to have something for the future and I'm curious about what it'll be. Maybe a hit at a bad guy, or maybe just a Stranger Things crossover.

There is either going to be a bad guy that is going to play a role in the next phase of the MCU that this will give backstory for, or similar for a side character hero.

Pure speculation on my part, but I think we get a glimpse of one of the next big bads for the MCU in this film in a minor role like we saw Thanos in Guardians of the Galaxy.  This takes place at least part in Budapest, so it likely has a heavy European flair, could we perhaps see the first bit of Doom in this?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

This takes place at least part in Budapest, so it likely has a heavy European flair, could we perhaps see the first bit of Doom in this?

That'd be cool, and they have already started laying the groundwork for Fantastic Four in Far From Home, so it would make sense, even if Doom isn't a major player for a little bit, starting to talk about the Fantastic Four and doing it a movie that some fans have been crying for would build up some good will towards a new Fantastic Four movie.

Edited for additional thought.

It would also make sense that during the snap if Doctor Doom is left around, he would immediately start to build up a nation or a holding in Europe and build up his power to being a major bad guy that way.

15 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

Black Widow shouldve had a movie right after Avengers...or at least Age of Ultron.  They couldve easily gotten a trilogy out of it, and had cameos from the other Avengers.  No doubt it wouldve suceeded then.

I agree it will set something bigger up.  No idea what...and dont care.  Only reason I care at all about this one is that its essentially a belayed phase Infinity Saga movie.

Edited by FourThreeMafia