Sign in to follow this  
y2lamanaki

Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

Jerry didn't say with Dallas..If it comes down to it, we will be glad to send Dallas home from the playoffs and Garrett out of a clapping job.

21 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:
Jerry didn't say with Dallas..If it comes down to it, we will be glad to send Dallas home from the playoffs and Garrett out of a clapping job.

Better send them home though. If they beat us in the playoffs, I'm going to be sick.. and a sickness that will last for a lot longer than one offseason. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStwAU4cy9ikTNA7EpAQoi

29 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I don't want to be the ones to help Jerry move on from Garrett. I'm one of the few that really loves the Garrett fit in Dallas. Because I hate the Cowboys. 

49 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

I don't want to be the ones to help Jerry move on from Garrett. I'm one of the few that really loves the Garrett fit in Dallas. Because I hate the Cowboys. 

Its ok. He'll hire another Jason..Jason Witten.

14 minutes ago, John232 said:

Damn, looks like that loss to the Seahawks is going to matter big time. 

Uh-huh. Hurts, don't it?! :( At our house, even. >:(

15 minutes ago, John232 said:

Damn, looks like that loss to the Seahawks is going to matter big time. 

If we lose to the Saints, it basically puts us two games behind the Hawks with 3 to go, so I'd say it'd be highly likely we end up as the 5 seed. Granted, one of them is a game we play against them, so that helps, but yeah, that's going to be very difficult to overcome. 

53 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Just goes to show, you can find talent anywhere in the draft if you do your due diligence AND have proper coaching in place. Can't emphasize enough the job Woods has done with our DBs. Really hope he sticks around for a long time. But yea, E-Man is a baller....

Edited by 757-NINER

37 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Panthers fired Ron Rivera.

New defensive coordinator if Saleh leaves :)

Nah, he'll get another head coaching gig. Browns or Jaguars. Hopefully for his sake he doesn't go to the Redskins. 

Edited by PapaShogun

36 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Panthers fired Ron Rivera.

Man, he was there for a long time. Same offseason we hired Jim Harbaugh. 

I get firing him, but whats the point of doing it now instead of after the season?

I hope our coaching staff doesn't get raided this offseason....i mean even last year Shanny blocked a few interviews, after 4-12, imagine what'll happen this year when we had success. 

Edited by 49ersfan

13 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

Man, he was there for a long time. Same offseason we hired Jim Harbaugh. 

I get firing him, but whats the point of doing it now instead of after the season?

I hope our coaching staff doesn't get raided this offseason....i mean even last year Shanny blocked a few interviews, after 4-12, imagine what'll happen this year when we had success. 

Supposedly Tepper wants to get a head start on hiring a new coach. If they keep cam, watch out for our old buddy Greg Roman....