Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

I remember wondering why (and how) anyone saw Rosen as a 1st round pick. And then there were soooooo many who said the same of Josh Allen, who is the most successful of those 4 1st round QBs by far!  As a Sooner fan, my fave was obviously Mayfield. Hope Stefanski can save the Browns and Mayfield.

What a weird QB draft that was....

1 hour ago, Chrissooner49er said:

I remember wondering why (and how) anyone saw Rosen as a 1st round pick. And then there were soooooo many who said the same of Josh Allen, who is the most successful of those 4 1st round QBs by far!  As a Sooner fan, my fave was obviously Mayfield. Hope Stefanski can save the Browns and Mayfield.

It was a very weird QB draft that year. You forgot pick #32 - Lamar Jackson.

6 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

That sucks for Minnesota. Hunter was such a steal for them. Did they change the IR rules this year too? I thought it was 8 weeks minimum for someone who was IR'd. Hopefully for Minnesota's sake Ngakoue is ready to roll for them. 

7 hours ago, Chrissooner49er said:

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47lbxuubeefmsn4ieh02

21 hours ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

That sucks for Minnesota. Hunter was such a steal for them. Did they change the IR rules this year too? I thought it was 8 weeks minimum for someone who was IR'd. Hopefully for Minnesota's sake Ngakoue is ready to roll for them. 

Injured reserve

COVID-19 rule: In 2020, a player going on injured reserve is allowed to return after missing only three weeks, and teams may return an unlimited number of players from injured reserve throughout the year. In a normal year, a player can't return from injured reserve unless he has missed at least six weeks' worth of practice and eight weeks' worth of games, and teams are limited to two players per year that they can return from injured reserve.

This year, a player on injured reserve can return to practice after three weeks. Once a team activates a player from injured reserve, it has 21 days to return him to the active roster. Reserve/COVID-19 is separate than injured reserve. Players on that list may return whenever they clear the testing protocol.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, N4L said:

football is back and all I can think about is how I should be going to Levis tonight 

I’m just jealous u are in (or around) cali. I live in Texas (El Paso) right now and I thought because we were playing Arizona I would get the game. Nope! Getting the packers/Vikings instead 😑 and to think last weekend took a trip with the wife to Az (6 hr drive). I should have held off and did it this upcoming weekend.