Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

17 minutes ago, Ftn49 said:

I think we are getting a little worked up over nothing, especially since seattle will be the one traveling...

Honestly, I don't much care. It will play out as it will. Fact of the matter is, the biggest issue may be that additional game (especially given how early our bye week was). After seeing what we did to Green Bay, are we super concerned that traveling there is going to be that much of a difference?  I'm not worried about anyone, home or road, coming out of the NFC east. We will know how we match up against NO on the road this week. Honestly, the biggest problem in this scenario may be Seattle, and I still am pretty confident that we are the better team there. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Forge said:

Honestly, I don't much care. It will play out as it will. Fact of the matter is, the biggest issue may be that additional game (especially given how early our bye week was). After seeing what we did to Green Bay, are we super concerned that traveling there is going to be that much of a difference?  I'm not worried about anyone, home or road, coming out of the NFC east. We will know how we match up against NO on the road this week. Honestly, the biggest problem in this scenario may be Seattle, and I still am pretty confident that we are the better team there. 

I'm just glad that we SHOULD be back in the post season. If we have to go on the road 3 times then so be it. It isn't impossible to do.

• Like 1

It just doesn't seem right that the Seahawks could very likely end up going 14-2 with a mediocre team led by a god tier QB. Just really hoping they drop a game or two. I think that extra bye is very much needed.

Losing to Dallas in the WC when they're 7-9 is nightmare material for me. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, John232 said:

It just doesn't seem right that the Seahawks could very likely end up going 14-2 with a mediocre team led by a god tier QB. Just really hoping they drop a game or two. I think that extra bye is very much needed.

Losing to Dallas in the WC when they're 7-9 is nightmare material for me. 

it would be poetic justice if we are somehow able to win the division and the cheathawks are the ones that lose to a 7-9 wildcard team considering they were the ones who beat the saints all those years ago.

would be hilarious to be on the other side of that on our bye week

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

I think AJ Brown and Samuels are neck-and-neck for best rookie WRs. Both are just so physical and determined after the catch. They run angry & hard...love it.

Image result for curb gif don't know"

I'm just glad we got one of the two receivers I wanted, and either one would have been a hit. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

It's a weird feeling to be have to have a vested rooting interest in an nfc West divisional matchup not featuring us

It's weirder still when you are rooting for a team to win when their loss would clinch you a playoff birth....

• Like 4

4 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

Image result for curb gif don't know"

I'm just glad we got one of the two receivers I wanted, and either one would have been a hit. 

I wanted AJ. To me Brown was the physically superior player and had better hands. I didn’t hate Deebo, but I didn’t trust his ability to stay healthy. I think Deebo is probably further along as a route runner, but I stick by my pick at the time of the draft (until Deebo proves me wrong then I will say I knew it all along). 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

I wanted AJ. To me Brown was the physically superior player and had better hands. I didn’t hate Deebo, but I didn’t trust his ability to stay healthy. I think Deebo is probably further along as a route runner, but I stick by my pick at the time of the draft (until Deebo proves me wrong then I will say I knew it all along). 

I ended up taking Deebo over AJ in are you smarter than but I admitted I had the latter rated higher. I really liked both. Deebo seemed like the perfect fit, AJ had the better tape in my opinion