Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

Just now, Forge said:

New England is out of the playoffs. 

We gave up less pypg than NE despite having the lead in most of our games 

Also, let's not forget we didn't have DEE FORD for a big chunk of the season. Having two edges makes the world of difference

1 hour ago, John232 said:

I think we’ll be favored against KC but it’s not encouraging. Mahomes just operates on a different level.

But we can also legit rush with 4 and drop 8 and cover space. Titans aren’t on our level in that regard 

We can have 12 players on the field?

• Like 2

Honestly, I don't think we can hold back Mahommes and the chiefs offense. Maybe on a few drives. But they'll get their yards and scores. We'll have to be explosive on offense and hope for a couple of turnovers. It might be more similar to the Saints game than our other games.

If we win tonight, that is.

1 minute ago, NFL Network said:

I have zero faith in the Niners should they beat the Packers and face the Chiefs. The Niners can't hang with the Chiefs as Jimmy can't give them enough offense to keep up. The Packers with Rodgers have a better shot at beating the Chiefs. 

I disagree. If Shanahan goes into a game with the mindset that we'll have to score 40 points to win, he'll dial up enough plays to make that happen. We can hang on offensively. But they're more explosive, so if it comes down to a one possession game, I'm not sure we'll end up on top.

6 minutes ago, NFL Network said:

I have zero faith in the Niners should they beat the Packers and face the Chiefs. The Niners can't hang with the Chiefs as Jimmy can't give them enough offense to keep up. The Packers with Rodgers have a better shot at beating the Chiefs. 

Oh look who showed up it's been awhile. 

3 minutes ago, rudyZ said:

I disagree. If Shanahan goes into a game with the mindset that we'll have to score 40 points to win, he'll dial up enough plays to make that happen. We can hang on offensively. But they're more explosive, so if it comes down to a one possession game, I'm not sure we'll end up on top.

Yep, and same. This offense can handle the likes of a KC defense... and Pat isn't running like this on our zone D. 

Big challenge but oh what fun it could be. 

8 minutes ago, rudyZ said:

In order to beat the Chiefs every offensive possession has to end in a TD. Any punt or FG attempt is equivalent of a turnover. The Niners defense will get schredded by Mahomes as he'll do whatever he wants as it's impossible to get a pass rush on him b/c he's so mobile and even if you cover his receivers he'll just run for first downs. Unless Jimmy has an out of body experience the Niners will be cooked should they advance.