Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

12 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

You realize he recently got pulled over for drinking and smoking while driving, on top of all of his DV issues, right? RB's are a dime a dozen, why would you want to go get one that has extensive issues and potentially poison a locker room? We could draft one in the 6th round and probably get the same amount of value and production.

well, for one thing hes definitely better than any RB we can find in the 6th. 

I also think hes been a good teammate. Was well liked in KC. Wasn't around the team very much in Cleveland because he was suspended. I don't worry about him from a lockerroom perspective, outside of the lockerroom definitely lol 

53 minutes ago, N4L said:

well, for one thing hes definitely better than any RB we can find in the 6th. 

I also think hes been a good teammate. Was well liked in KC. Wasn't around the team very much in Cleveland because he was suspended. I don't worry about him from a lockerroom perspective, outside of the lockerroom definitely lol 

We have a awesome locker room with a ton of high character guys. Hunt has shown to repeatedly make bad decisions. And the audio from his recent run-in with the law shows me he might be suffering from with some mental health issues as well. He makes Reuben Foster look like a Rhode Scholar. Good teammate or not, we don't need the baggage and the potential damage control signing him would bring. The juice isn't worth the squeeze basically...

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

We have a awesome locker room with a ton of high character guys. Hunt has shown to repeatedly make bad decisions. And the audio from his recent run-in with the law shows me he might be suffering from with some mental health issues as well. He makes Reuben Foster look like a Rhode Scholar. Good teammate or not, we don't need the baggage and the potential damage control signing him would bring. The juice isn't worth the squeeze basically...

completely fair. I am not going to argue about how dumb hunt is or isn't.

My main point is that he is a damn good football player, would be extremely cheap, and wouldn't cost us draft picks. One year flier on the guy doesn't seem like a high risk move that would throw off the whole locker room, just because he has been on winning teams before. We didn't hear anything bad about him until the video surfaced.

I completely understand why its not going to happen though. We used up all of our equity for these types of moves with ruben. 

1 hour ago, N4L said:

completely fair. I am not going to argue about how dumb hunt is or isn't.

My main point is that he is a damn good football player, would be extremely cheap, and wouldn't cost us draft picks. One year flier on the guy doesn't seem like a high risk move that would throw off the whole locker room, just because he has been on winning teams before. We didn't hear anything bad about him until the video surfaced.

I completely understand why its not going to happen though. We used up all of our equity for these types of moves with ruben. 

Just not worth it, in my opinion. And yes, we could easily find just as talented of a player late in the draft as Hunt. Good running backs are easy to find at any round in the draft.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NinerNation21 said:

Just not worth it, in my opinion. And yes, we could easily find just as talented of a player late in the draft as Hunt. Good running backs are easy to find at any round in the draft.

Interesting part of this discussion, where do you (and everyone else here) rank hunt? 

Here is my rankings: 

Tier 1: kamara, Zeke, CMC, saquon 

Tier 2: mixon, Chubb, Henry, hunt, dalvin cook

Tier 3: leveon, Aaron Jones, Carson, jacobs, conner

Tier 4: Melvin Ingram, Melvin Gordon, fournette, Lindsey, 

Not sure where to put eckler but he had a better season than Gordon 

But anyways, yeah hunt is really really good imo