Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

ESPN's Mike DiRocco reports free agent DE Yannick Ngakoue is asking for $22 million annually.

That would make Ngakoue the highest paid defensive end, topping the $21 million AAV Demarcus Lawrence got from Dallas last offseason. While his sack totals have been in decline, Ngakoue has been one of the most consistent pass rushers in the league over his first four years (37.5 sacks) and is only entering his age-25 season. The Jags are likely going to franchise Ngakoue to buy some time in long-term talks, but a deal should eventually get done.

Speaking Tuesday, Browns GM Andrew Berry said impending free agent MLB Joe Schobert has "earned the right to test the market."

Translation, the Browns are not currently close to meeting Schobert's asking price. Berry did say the sides will talk at the Combine. The No. 99 overall pick of the 2016 draft is coming off a play-making 2019, though one where he actually earned negative marks from Pro Football Focus. The Cleveland Plain Dealer reports "half a dozen teams or more could be interested" in the 26-year-old. He has been an every-down player for three seasons.

2 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Speaking Tuesday, Browns GM Andrew Berry said impending free agent MLB Joe Schobert has "earned the right to test the market."

Translation, the Browns are not currently close to meeting Schobert's asking price. Berry did say the sides will talk at the Combine. The No. 99 overall pick of the 2016 draft is coming off a play-making 2019, though one where he actually earned negative marks from Pro Football Focus. The Cleveland Plain Dealer reports "half a dozen teams or more could be interested" in the 26-year-old. He has been an every-down player for three seasons.

If we weren't pretty much set at LB, I would be all for going after Schobert.

• Like 1