Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

12 minutes ago, JIllg said:

As an Auburn alum, it is strange watching Darius Slayton play as more than unfulfilled potential/deep ball only threat.

Dude has low key been a top 5 rookie receiver this year. Been amazing when targeted a lot. 

Edited by John232

It feels good to see Eli having a game, it is not his fault we lost that NFC championship game.  But he played hard and he hit him hard, then he is also 2-0 vs the Pats in the superbowl and thus he will have a special place in my heart.

9 minutes ago, burlow said:

It feels good to see Eli having a game, it is not his fault we lost that NFC championship game.  But he played hard and he hit him hard, then he is also 2-0 vs the Pats in the superbowl and thus he will have a special place in my heart.

Nevermind. 

Edited by PapaShogun

56 minutes ago, burlow said:

I will always respect him for that game. He got the hell beaten out of him

3 hours ago, burlow said:

Ahmad Bradshaw fumbled 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Red zone offenses for TD conversions. 49ers are still lackluster. :( 

7ZZiM3p.jpg

throw out all of our offensive stats before sanders. He completely changed the whole offense. We have a good redzone offense now imo. Garoppolo is super accurate and that really helps

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

We lack a power run game so no surprise we struggle in the RZ. 

We are actually not bad in that regard, surprisingly. Right around league average. 14th in the league in success rate on short yardage runs (2 or less) for first down / touchdown. I feel like that is the best you can hope for from a ZBS team.