Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

6 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

He'd actually be a fun guy to bring in if you think last year was an outlier. I mean, he kind of just looks done. Super absent from the passing game last year, and that bothers me more than anything. And of course, he just didn't run the ball effectively. But he would have been a 3 down back type even if you could only give him a 35-40% snap share. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

There's legitimately nowhere to put him. New England is the only spot with a quarterback opening if we are going to believe that Miami and the Chargers are going to fill their vacancies with rookies (the Bengals too, of course). 

I would expect Winston to actually end up in Pittsburgh at this point. Don't know what happens with Big Ben at this point, and Winston is just going to have to settle for a one year deal somewhere and hope he gets a starting shot somewhere else next year. Washington would have been a good spot, but they can't do anything with Alex still there and his salary guaranteed because of the injury. 

Jax should really be in on one of those two, but I also am not a Minshew fan and don't think he's the answer. But they could use either of those guys. 

What I'll be really curious to see is whether Gruden goes gruden and trades Carr to like New England and then signs Cam / Winston

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

He'd actually be a fun guy to bring in if you think last year was an outlier. I mean, he kind of just looks done. Super absent from the passing game last year, and that bothers me more than anything. And of course, he just didn't run the ball effectively. But he would have been a 3 down back type even if you could only give him a 35-40% snap share. 

I think with the way Kyle likes to rotate backs, he might be fine with us. There were some flashes of the old gurley last year and their offensive line play last year dropped drastically from the year before.

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I would have loved for us bring him in if we hadn't tendered Brieda. Hell, part of me still would love to bring him in. We just can't realistically afford him, even at a discount compared to what our other RBs are making. But Gurley in this offense...splitting time with Morstert and whoever would be downright unfair.

1 minute ago, 757-NINER said:

I would have loved for us bring him in if we hadn't tendered Brieda. Hell, part of me still would love to bring him in. We just can't realistically afford him, even at a discount compared to what our other RBs are making. But Gurley in this offense...splitting time with Morstert and whoever would be downright unfair.

but we can just take the tendered off of Brieda right? and get the money back?

2 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

Yeah, and the crappy thing about Breida and Bourne is that you can't even really limit their cap hits with long term deals. I mean, their minimum salaries are over 800K, I'm pretty sure. So even if you gave them like a 3 year deal with a 5 million dollar signing bonus as minimum bases, their hits are still almost like 2.5.