Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

1 minute ago, P_locniners said:

The way the Rams FO handled their roster and salary cap over the last few season gives me a new appreciation of just how good our FO really is

I said it at the time. They were mortgaging their future. Trading for Talib, Peters, then Fowler. Knowing Gurley, Donald, and Goff still all had to get paid. They pushed all their chips to the middle of the table for ONE SB run. With the help of one bs call, they got there. But the couldn't close the deal. Now they're reaping what was sewn.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, sherm said:

Lol 

that's actually not true, rams saved 3.5m this year by cutting gurley because they made him post june 1st designation. He does count 6.3m against their cap next year though

Rams contract structures are so dumb

25 minutes ago, N4L said:

that's actually not true, rams saved 3.5m this year by cutting gurley because they made him post june 1st designation. He does count 6.3m against their cap next year though

Rams contract structures are so dumb

Which is why having a wizard like Marathe in the building is so important.

1 hour ago, 49ersfan said:

Gurley worth a look on a 1 year deal? Or do we already have our injured guy trying to make a comeback in McKinnon?

Gurley is A far better player. I'd cut Coleman to bring in Gurley if it was a cheap deal (plot twist: I'd cut Coleman without bringing in Gurley). I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Shanahan was interested. Shanny wanted Bell last year and Gurley is every bit as good as Bell; probably better. 

Tom Brady’s decision to move on to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers after 20 seasons with the New England Patriots was reportedly fueled by head coach Bill Belichick’s decision to offer him to the San Francisco 49ers instead of backup quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo back in 2017.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/tom-brady-patriots-bill-belichick-49ers-trade-report

Brady almost a 49er instead of Jimmy, axed by Kraft. 

Think you guys would of won the SB this year honestly.