Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

5 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

Focusing on the Hawks vs Panthers right now, for obvious reasons. 

GO PANTHERS !!!!!

Man, Seattle just chewed through them on the opening drive. They are so horrific against the run. I think someone said on the main board that they are on pace to finish as the worst rushing defense ever right now. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Man, Seattle just chewed through them on the opening drive. They are so horrific against the run. I think someone said on the main board that they are on pace to finish as the worst rushing defense ever right now. 

yeah, that drive was super easy for Wilson, and Carson. Too many big names on D for this to happen regularly. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Yeah that was too easy. I think the whole NFL wk could be a number of blowouts. Next wk has a better slate of gms.

14 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

AJ Brown is a beast. It looks like Deebo is going to be at least very solid, but Brown looks like he’s going to be a legit number 1 for Tennessee. 

AJ has been a bigger play threat but other than that they've had similar rookie yrs. Both have started to put it together the 2nd half of the season. We're good with Deebo.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Forge said:

Just checked in on the GDT in gen, and one of the seahawks fans said that Wagner went down and his knee buckled. That could potentially not be good for them. 

Bobby Wagner's ankle injury suffered in Sunday's Week 15 win over the Panthers is not considered serious.

Wagner admitted to having a "scare" against the Panthers, though his ankle sprain is thought to be less severe than the one suffered by teammate Quandre Diggs in the same game. The five-time Pro Bowler said, "I'm good," implying he expects to be available when Seattle hosts the Cardinals in Week 16. The eight-year vet has put together another standout season, logging 75 tackles, two sacks, one forced fumble and an interception over 935 defensive snaps while grading as PFF's No. 17 inside linebacker out of 60 positional qualifiers.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

If they stick with Kitchens, they will get nowhere. This is the first time this decade (repeat: THIS DECADE) that the Browns could actually be relevant, and they're putting it in the hands of a first-time head coach that the players are actively and openly opposing. There is a literal mutiny happening in Cleveland right now. If the Browns don't hire a new HC this offseason, it tells me they're fine with maybe/maybe not being a worthwhile team. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

If they stick with Kitchens, they will get nowhere. This is the first time this decade (repeat: THIS DECADE) that the Browns could actually be relevant, and they're putting it in the hands of a first-time head coach that the players are actively and openly opposing. There is a literal mutiny happening in Cleveland right now. If the Browns don't hire a new HC this offseason, it tells me they're fine with maybe/maybe not being a worthwhile team. 

Yep. I thought Kitchens was going to be safe, but I don't know how you do that at this point with the rebelling of players. 

Ron Rivera would be a great fit there, and honestly, probably even Mike McCarthy. They should move on from Kitchens though. 

• Like 1