Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

18 hours ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

How awesome would it be if it fell through? One can dream right? 

If you are houston, you NUK-E the **** out of that deal, pun intended 

That is the worst trade in the history of sports. You gotta think someone in that organization is going to do something to kill that deal. If not, its negligence tbh

Nuk, fitz, kirk, isabella, hakeem butler is a very dangerous WR corps. Drake is a perfect fit for that offense and very talented. Murray would be a ****ing problem without all of that talent. Good thing they wont be able to fix both their OL and their defense this offseason.

With that being said, how the **** did they get deandre hopkins without giving up the 8th overall pick??? again, worst trade in sports history. Thats not just football. Any sport. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

so you wanna take pay cut with us or nah?

I believe him but I wish he would have finished it by saying that whatever team trades for him better be ready to sign him for $90+M with about 60-70M guaranteed. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

Don't like those ones either. I do like the Tampa uniforms, especially the gray ones. 

Maybe I'm incredibly biased, but nothing beats the niners' uniforms for me. They're just so clean, and the color scheme is great. It's not over-styled either, which I love. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Cooks and 4th rounder for Texans 2nd rounder. 

Actually don’t hate it that much for Houston. Just that you traded Hopkins for this? 

On the bright side, we should be the next team up for them to help out. 

Watson for Jimmy G incoming. 

13+31+Jimmy for Watson+2021 2nd who says no??? 

Honestly though, Cooks is a really good fit here. Fuller just can't stay healthy and when he would be hurt, the offense wasn't nearly as effective. Now they need a legitimate possession WR but have quite a bit of needs so the Cards 2nd rounder should either be used to trade down or take another position. Cobb/Fuller/Cooks/Stills is solid, but obviously can do better. 

Edited by J-ALL-DAY