Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

42 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Make sense to lock him up now since he catches so many balls. It's like they're getting a discount on signing a wr. I'm sure Kamara camp is definitely looking at this deal.

"The best player I've ever seen on the football field, it was only for a week during my rookie year in training camp," Armstead said, "and that was Aldon Smith. Hands down the best football player I've ever seen in live-action. Just unblockable."

https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/135969-49ers-arik-armstead-names-best-player-football-field/

34 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

"The best player I've ever seen on the football field, it was only for a week during my rookie year in training camp," Armstead said, "and that was Aldon Smith. Hands down the best football player I've ever seen in live-action. Just unblockable."

https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/135969-49ers-arik-armstead-names-best-player-football-field/

This makes me so sad, but even at that point Aldon wasn't what he was in his first three years of the league. He kept getting suspended and his personal demons were preventing him from playing up to his potential. But yeah, what a force of nature he was. Dude during rookie training camp was giving Staley fits in his absolute prime. They don't make many like Aldon. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

This makes me so sad, but even at that point Aldon wasn't what he was in his first three years of the league. He kept getting suspended and his personal demons were preventing him from playing up to his potential. But yeah, what a force of nature he was. Dude during rookie training camp was giving Staley fits in his absolute prime. They don't make many like Aldon. 

For me the play that stands out the most was year 2, the season opener in GB. The first snap on Defense and this dude looked like he was shot out of a canon at the snap.. Sigh.

Edit: scratch that.. I don't think it was the GB opener maybe it was the frozen bowl in the playoffs but fact is dude was on a mission from the get go.

Edited by NcFinest9erFan

I loved his 'celebration' to keep from getting a penalty. Hurrying to the bench and sitting there innocently after the sack was priceless (and hilarious). 

It is sad that he could not control those personal demons of his...but a teammate may not have helped (I so dislike Kaep so much). 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Chrissooner49er said:

I loved his 'celebration' to keep from getting a penalty. Hurrying to the bench and sitting there innocently after the sack was priceless (and hilarious). 

It is sad that he could not control those personal demons of his...but a teammate may not have helped (I so dislike Kaep so much).

People gotta stop blaming a Kaep for Aldon downfall(any part of it). Aldon had problems long before he ran into Kaep...and clearly after. 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, sherm said:

People gotta stop blaming a Kaep for Aldon downfall(any part of it). Aldon had problems long before he ran into Kaep...and clearly after. 

13 minutes ago, Forge said:

Absolutely. 

Actually, people don't "gotta stop" anything. I don't live under Chinese Communist rule where I have no 1st Amendment freedom of speech rights. 9_9

And what I said doesn't break any forum rules. So, nope don't "gotta" do anything of the kind. But, you too have your right to freedom of speech! I love it and I hope you do too. B|

27 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Actually, people don't "gotta stop" anything. I don't live under Chinese Communist rule where I have no 1st Amendment freedom of speech rights. 9_9

And what I said doesn't break any forum rules. So, nope don't "gotta" do anything of the kind. But, you too have your right to freedom of speech! I love it and I hope you do too. B|

Lol not that serious on here. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Jay Glazer supposedly has big news to report today. He said national news so maybe it isn't about football?

He's got his fingers in a lot of pies, so it could just be big news for himself, etc etc.