Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

2 hours ago, Forge said:

That dude had bust written all over him from the start though. Said that leading up to the draft. 

eh, he's a 5th round pick that we wouldn't have even spent on him. I think it would have been worth a shot to see what he had next year. Obviously not a physical specimen, but I think it would have been worth seeing what he had, especially since it wouldn't have cost us anything. 

14 hours ago, 757-NINER said:

You can't count on Ford to stay healthy though. That's a problem and what drops them down a peg or two in my book...

That's fair. But most people were projecting Sweat to be medically retired by a second contract. IIRC his medicals are baaad. 

but yeah, Young has HOF potential. As does Bosa, but I'd give a slight, SLIGHT edge to Washington by next year. 

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

Jags have released Fournette. He's not very good, but hot damn...doing so this late? I just think that organization is a hot mess in how they approach dealing with their players. 

I'm still just baffled that he hasn't been able to find success in the NFL. He was such a beast at LSU. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

I'm still just baffled that he hasn't been able to find success in the NFL. He was such a beast at LSU. 

He can't do anything on his own. Has no ability to make people miss. Josh Jacobs nearly broke as many tackles last year as Fournette has broken his entire career, which is kind of crazy. How can you be that size and not run through tackles? 

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

He can't do anything on his own. Has no ability to make people miss. Josh Jacobs nearly broke as many tackles last year as Fournette has broken his entire career, which is kind of crazy. How can you be that size and not run through tackles? 

The more I scout RB's for fantasy, the more I find myself gravitating towards guys who show exemplary contact balance as oppose to big strong go boom boom guys, who are really just getting an extra 3 or 4 yards before they fall down on occasion. Kamara, Mark Ingram, Barkley and Elliot don't really destroy people by going through them, they reduce their hit zone and just bounce of dudes. 

On that note. AJ Dillon is fascinating in this regard because when I watch him, I don't really see a guy who knocks the hell out of people, but he maintains really good balance through contact. Seems like that's how he uses his size.