Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

Just now, Gore Whore 21 said:

He went on IR last year. I wouldn’t mind trying to bring him onto our practice squad.

my gut says he went in to IR last year because otherwise he wouldn't have made the squad and they didn't want to cut a fourth round pick. We do it all the time as well (Joe williams immediately springs to mind).

Always a major flag for me, but given the receiver depth chart, I'm certainly in on bringing him in. My guess is that someone who liked him as a prospect has to claim him well before he gets to us though, right?

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

my gut says he went in to IR last year because otherwise he wouldn't have made the squad and they didn't want to cut a fourth round pick. We do it all the time as well (Joe williams immediately springs to mind).

Always a major flag for me, but given the receiver depth chart, I'm certainly in on bringing him in. My guess is that someone who liked him as a prospect has to claim him well before he gets to us though, right?

Most likely. I wouldn’t clear a roster spot for him, but if he goes unclaimed I’d be all for bringing him in. He’s got the tools.

37 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

He went on IR last year. I wouldn’t mind trying to bring him onto our practice squad.

especially since we play them in 9 days. Lets pick him up lol 

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Bears rolling with Trubisky, so they are likely out of the playoff hunt. 

Kind of wasted that window they had with the great defense. 

saw that coming a million miles away. trubs and nagy are close. 

15 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

We can put to rest trading for Josh Rosen. He was cut by the Dolphins, PS that dude!

Honestly, once y2 corrected the salary aspect, I wouldn't have traded for him anyway lol. But yes, I would sign him if at all possible, and if he's smart, he'd really only consider a handful of teams and sign for a couple of years to get the stability. 

49ers, Pitt, New Orleans, New England, philadelphia, indianapolis, kansas city should be the top of his list if he wants to salvage the career

9 hours ago, 757-NINER said:

Seriously....if the Saints land Clowney that's going to be a hard team to beat. On paper at least, that defense would be rock solid at every level. 

Initially probably, but down the line it depends how Brees plays in December. The last two seasons his arm has sputtered by that time. And what was more alarming is that it happened last year with a 5 week break in between the season. Also, because of COVID-19, their homefield advantage gets taken down a notch without a house full of packed fans. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe
  • Like 1