Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

33 minutes ago, Forge said:

I think the rams are going to be pretty solid this year. Disappointed that the Seahawks basically wiped the floor with Atlanta. 

Not even watching a second of the night game. I probably would have watched it, had we won. After our lousy game, all football interest this week has vanished. 

( plus, enjoying other things helps )

• Like 1

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Aldon Smith being this good after not playing for five years is INSANE. Like I can't even explain it lol. Good for him, hoping he can get himself one big contract before he hangs it up. 

I think people in general (not you, I'm pretty sure you knew) don't appreciate that he was a Hall of Fame level talent with regards to sacking the quarterback. If he doesn't battle his demons, he's got well over 100 sacks in his career right now and is working on Canton. 

• Like 2

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Aldon Smith being this good after not playing for five years is INSANE. Like I can't even explain it lol. Good for him, hoping he can get himself one big contract before he hangs it up. 

I wish he had avoided his personal problems and stayed a Niner his entire career. He would probably have 125-150 sacks by now. But sure, we wouldn't have Bosa now, yadda yadda yadda. Still fun to think about.

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

I think people in general (not you, I'm pretty sure you knew) don't appreciate that he was a Hall of Fame level talent with regards to sacking the quarterback. If he doesn't battle his demons, he's got well over 100 sacks in his career right now and is working on Canton. 

If he doesn't have drinking issues, he would have had 8 or 9 double digit sack seasons. Heck, he may have been close to 150 sacks by now. I still laugh at people saying he was a product of Justin Smith and acting like he got all his sacks off the stunts they used to do. Dude was just flat out special. The way he used to just whoop elite LTs was something to see. I know Bakhtairi became better down the line, but I still remember how he tossed him by one arm to sack Rodgers. 

Collinsworth said he wouldn't be surprised if he ends up with 15 sacks. Would LOVE to see it. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, struby3 said:

I wish he had avoided his personal problems and stayed a Niner his entire career. He would probably have 125-150 sacks by now. But sure, we wouldn't have Bosa now, yadda yadda yadda. Still fun to think about.

Ha! I just posted that he would have close to 150 sacks if he stayed clean. 

I love Bosa but Aldon was a better pass rusher mainly due to his freaking power and length. When reports were coming out his rookie year that he was destroying a prime Joe Staley in camp, you just knew he was different. He took our defense to a whole another level. Special talent and player for sure. I wonder if maybe he can play to his late 30s due to his body not taking much of a beating since 2014/2015? 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Ha! I just posted that he would have close to 150 sacks if he stayed clean. 

I love Bosa but Aldon was a better pass rusher mainly due to his freaking power and length. When reports were coming out his rookie year that he was destroying a prime Joe Staley in camp, you just knew he was different. He took our defense to a whole another level. Special talent and player for sure. I wonder if maybe he can play to his late 30s due to his body not taking much of a beating since 2014/2015? 

I just hope that he stays clean and mentally healthy. I'm rooting for him, even if he is a Cowboy. First time for everything.