Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

4 hours ago, 757-NINER said:

Felt all along that if we had football, the first 3 weeks would kind of look/feel like preseason. Looks to be shaking out that way from my perspective...

Idk, the officials were more rusty than the players 

There was good football today. College football is crap this year so far. All this off-season did was widen the gap between the good teams and the bad teams. That doesn't mean it's bad football, just that bad teams are bad 

Forgot to mention how impressed I was with Joe Burrow. Its only one game and they lost but that Chargers D is no joke. I thought for a rookie making his first start, he looked pretty damn good. He has alot to build on and looks the part so far.

Edited by 757-NINER
  • Like 2

46 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

Was a big fan of him as a prospect. Not the kind of WR Shanny normally covets but his skill-set could definitely be utilized here. He's a bigger, better version of Bourne.

Me too. Wanted to sign him when he was a free agent. Think about how good he is and realize the best QB he's ever had is Blake Bortles lol