Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

24 minutes ago, Forge said:

Was just about to post this.

I"m all in. Just do it. His cap hit is 11 million. Send them back someone to make the money work. Tevin Coleman + Solly would even out the salary. Just saying. 

We could also elevate Hasty/Daniels from the PS and probably not have too big of a dropoff at RB/DT. And to make a roster spot for A-Rob, release Pettis (that experiment is likely over very soon)

What's A-Rob's value? 2nd round pick might be too high for a one year rental....but we already gave up our 3rd for LT Trent Williams. 

Would a 4th + Solly/Coleman work? 

I know a lot are discussing the possibility of trading for A. Robinson, which I’m all for, but due to limited cash, do we just go and get Sanu instead? I know the next couple of days we will be linked to either OBJ and/or ARob which is what kills us bc it feels like Kyle and co don’t want to spend big money on the receiver position. It seems like they prefer to draft receivers than pay for one (besides a 1 yr rental in Sanders). 

37 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

We could also elevate Hasty/Daniels from the PS and probably not have too big of a dropoff at RB/DT. And to make a roster spot for A-Rob, release Pettis (that experiment is likely over very soon)

What's A-Rob's value? 2nd round pick might be too high for a one year rental....but we already gave up our 3rd for LT Trent Williams. 

Would a 4th + Solly/Coleman work? 

Not interested in giving up draft picks next year. We have a ton of FAs this upcoming year and with the cap situation where it is, we can't plug our holes with free agents. We're going to need so fill some depth areas with a ton of youth..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 757-NINER said:

Second game in a row that I've been thoroughly impressed with Burrow. Way too early to predict anything but Cincy fans should be pretty pumped about their future.

So long as they don't destroy him by having his offensive line basically be subway turnstiles lol

But I'm with you, I think he looks good

I was able to snag Burrow at the 9th pick in my dynasty league of 12 people. I'm feeling pretty good about that pick. If they don't completely break him I'll be set at QB for a while. Wentz isn't quite the player he was a couple of years ago, but can still put up numbers if his O-Line can hold up (not a common occurrence). Unfortunately I have to start Matt Breida at RB because I don't have anyone else outside of CMC (thank god). My receivers are stacked with OBJ, Amari Cooper, DJ Chark, Cooper Kupp, & Stefon Diggs though. Just need to get myself a RB and a TE, although I've got a number of young TEs including Irv Smith, Cole Kmet, and Adam Trautman.  

• Like 1

I

3 hours ago, John232 said:

Burrows pocket presence is pretty outstanding. Consistently escaping pressure and keeping his eyes downfield. Just in general a very good athlete at QB.

Arm talent is kind of meh to me. But not a hindrance either.

I wish Jimmy G had the same abilities :(

• Like 1

The push the Chargers defensive line got against the Bengals in week 1 looked like the type of push that the 49ers defensive line should have gotten against the Cardinals. I watched the full game, and I was impressed with the disruption that the Chargers generated. Burrow didn't have much time to find his receivers. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe

15 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

The push the Chargers defensive line got against the Bengals in week 1 looked like the type of push that the 49ers defensive line should have gotten against the Cardinals. I watched the full game, and I was impressed with the disruption that the Chargers generated. Burrow didn't have much time to find his receivers. 

It's been pointed out before, but I think there we spent a lot of the game last week putting our lineman in contain. I was not impressed by Arizona's line, but Kyler is just Russ 2.0 on the slipperiness..

This week should be a bit easier, though Darnold is no slouch when he wants to move.