Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

3 hours ago, Aussie9er said:

Man Texans going to have a long season can't stop anymore in the 2nd half or the run. 

Same with Vikings going to be a long season especially with there interior o-line being worst than ours which is something

I feel like both teams had that Week 3 last gasp to not start 0-3. Put up a strong fight, but it wasn't enough. And now it feels like the darkness is really going to set in now that it's three losses to start the season. 

The Texans front office was retarded for keeping O'Brien around this long. He has held that team back. Unless they reach the Super Bowl (not happening) he should be fired. 

1 hour ago, John232 said:

Just gotta say this..and I know this goes against muh analytics, but Alvin Kamara is absolutely incredible and I'd pay that dude over about 90% of the startings receivers in the NFL, if not more. Dude is so special. 

Like how much longer is it going to take opposing defenses to figure out that he is their entire offense (until Thomas returns) and that Brees isn't passing the ball further than five yards from the LOS? 

8 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Like how much longer is it going to take opposing defenses to figure out that he is their entire offense (until Thomas returns) and that Brees isn't passing the ball further than five yards from the LOS? 

Thing is Bree's will still take shots with his noodle arm so they can't..totally sell out, or I guess that's the logic. Kamara was messed up all of last year and he still put up numbers. He's just a different breed. Barkley, Kamara and CMC are just on different levels as swiss army knives. 

But to your point, Drew looks washed, I'd be stacking boxes all day. 

Edited by John232

12 hours ago, Aussie9er said:

They have given up 1319 yards passing next closest team is Atlanta at 1088. One team is 3-0 the other is 0-3 

That 3-0 team needs their QB to play hero ball every. single. week. Oh, and they were probably the luckiest team in the NFL last season. The Seahawks, as a team, are extremely overrated. Russ Wilson as a QB is a god amongst boys.