Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

1 hour ago, Forge said:

I feel like the Rams may actually be the best team in our division (certainly until we get somewhat healthy...we will see after that) 

Naturally I say this and they can't get past the Giants without a fight lol

Just now, Forge said:

Naturally I say this and they can't get past the Giants without a fight lol

Been thinking this for the last hour, lol. At least there is a close enough game to keep us mildly entertained. 

Giants about to get that LEAD. 😍

7 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

Been thinking this for the last hour, lol. At least there is a close enough game to keep us mildly entertained. 

Giants about to get that LEAD. 😍

Not quite! The Giants offense is bad, VERY VERY bad. 

The Giants defense must have had a sigh of relief knowing they would be going up against Goff instead of Mullens 😉.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Not quite! The Giants offense is bad, VERY VERY bad. 

The Giants defense must have had a sigh of relief knowing they would be going up against Goff instead of Mullens 😉.

Meh. I find your lack of faith disturbing. 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Daniel Jones is not a good QB. He could have ran for a first down there instead he throws a game ending INT. 

If you combined all the NFC East rosters, would they make the playoffs in a legit division? 

If the eagles lose tonight, that division is 2-13-1 lolol

22 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Daniel Jones is not a good QB. He could have ran for a first down there instead he throws a game ending INT. 

If you combined all the NFC East rosters, would they make the playoffs in a legit division? 

What's sad is I don't think a single Giant starts on an all "NFCE" team..Maybe Leonard Williams or Tomlinson? Probably James Bradberry and Jabril Peppers..?

Bad roster with an even worse coach.  

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Congratulations to the Houston Texans!

Damn it! I was hoping we could get a completely unfair trade out of the Texans before BoB left town. Everyone else in our division got one!

• Like 2

Playing corner in the NFL as a rookie in the opening weeks is damn near impossible to do. They usually start to come around during midseason and towards the end of the season. But early on? No chance, especially this season where offenses are lighting it up like crazy.