Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

Just now, P_locniners said:

Hard pass....Fuller is too often injured and the rest just dont have it anymore IMO

Fuller would be too expensive from a trade standpoint in my opinion. Really good player, cheap hit...but you're probably looking at giving up a third (which we don't have) or maybe 4th since they could reasonably expect a 4th in terms of possible compensatory selection . Stills and Cooks make too much, which is far bigger problem then their actual play imo

58 minutes ago, P_locniners said:

Hard pass....Fuller is too often injured and the rest just dont have it anymore IMO

Fuller is awesome, but he's not a great fit here 

We are fine at WR. Just need aiyuk to polish up and that will be a plus position for us 

I'm more worried about DE. 

• Like 2

Vikings and Ravens finalizing a trade to send DE Yannick Ngakoue to Baltimore for a 2021 third-round pick and a 2022 conditional fifth-round pick, sources tell ESPN. Vikings initially sent 2021 second-round pick and 2022 conditional fifth-round pick to Jags. Now get most back. New Ravens’ DE Yannick Ngakoue will fly to Baltimore in the next 24 hours to go through COVID testing so that he can be ready to join his new team next week after it comes off its bye and returns to start preparations for next Sunday's game against the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Just now, NcFinest9erFan said:

Vikings and Ravens finalizing a trade to send DE Yannick Ngakoue to Baltimore for a 2021 third-round pick and a 2022 conditional fifth-round pick, sources tell ESPN. Vikings initially sent 2021 second-round pick and 2022 conditional fifth-round pick to Jags. Now get most back. New Ravens’ DE Yannick Ngakoue will fly to Baltimore in the next 24 hours to go through COVID testing so that he can be ready to join his new team next week after it comes off its bye and returns to start preparations for next Sunday's game against the Pittsburgh Steelers.

I'm not even going to let myself think about the "what if" with this one. We didn't have the pick this year to make that trade nor do we have the money to make it happen either. Good for Baltimore, happy we don't have to see them at all this season. 

45 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Completely expected. I didn't think that there was any way that they were keeping him on the roster. 

It really sucks having no money...I have to imagine that we are going to see some changes next year because of the cap. A lot of these guys will just have to go. This is where having to pay the bad team sucks taxes on previous free agents comes  back to bite you in the butt. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Forge said:

Completely expected. I didn't think that there was any way that they were keeping him on the roster. 

It really sucks having no money...I have to imagine that we are going to see some changes next year because of the cap. A lot of these guys will just have to go. This is where having to pay the bad team sucks taxes on previous free agents comes  back to bite you in the butt. 

I wouldn't be terribly surprised to see us move on from both Kwon and Dee after this season. They just aren't that much better than the players behind them and both are eating up a big portion of our cap. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

I wouldn't be terribly surprised to see us move on from both Kwon and Dee after this season. They just aren't that much better than the players behind them and both are eating up a big portion of our cap. 

I honestly would be surprised if they held onto either one. Kwon probably has some trade value, Ford I just see being an outright casualty. 

thinking about this yannick deal and how he went for exactly what trent williams went for ... I think if we would have known, I would have rather taken wirfs and then traded for yannick, cut/trade ford. would have made it a lot harder to get aiyuk, but still possible

I think cutting ford and signing yannick would be amazing, and if it meant cutting garoppolo and rolling with a rookie, then I would strongly consider it. Yannick and bosa with our interior DL would have been amazing.