Sign in to follow this  
y2lamanaki

Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

We lost to the eagles. 

I'm just saying

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Forge said:

We lost to the eagles. 

I'm just saying

I had the same thought. How TF did we lose to this garbage team? 

Then I remembered noodle arm Nick Mullens 

Just now, N4L said:

I had the same thought. How TF did we lose to this garbage team? 

Then I remembered noodle arm Nick Mullens 

I really hope we let both of the walk and get Sam Darnold to back up Jimmy or 1st round pick QB.

22 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

I really hope we let both of the walk and get Sam Darnold to back up Jimmy or 1st round pick QB.

If we are moving on from Jimmy, next year would be a great year for cap reasons. 

I am totally fine with rolling with a first year QB next year if it's the right guy 

Edited by N4L

14 minutes ago, N4L said:

If we are moving on from Jimmy, next year would be a great year for cap reasons. 

I am totally fine with rolling with a first year QB next year if it's the right guy 

Yeah I think rookie QB if Kyle Simplifies it a bit can win games next season probably make playoffs with Bosa healthy. 

7 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Yeah I think rookie QB if Kyle Simplifies it a bit can win games next season probably make playoffs with Bosa healthy. 

Definitely, but it is a complicated offense so "simplifying it" won't be a simple task 

1 hour ago, N4L said:

Definitely, but it is a complicated offense so "simplifying it" won't be a simple task 

It can be done Kyle did it with Jimmy for half a season. 

10 hours ago, 49erurtaza said:

It can be done Kyle did it with Jimmy for half a season. 

And he completely changed his offense for rg3. It's pretty amazing what the guy can do but it's almost like he has to be put in situations where he's FORCED to innovate when it comes to players that don't fit his scheme.

I just want Kyle to have an elite QB for more than 2 years. Matt Ryan was incredible underneath him and that offense was a thing of beauty. 

Edited by John232

9 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

Looks like AB is heading to TB. Kind of crazy he still keeps getting chances, but I’d much rather him be in TB than Seattle. Talent trumps all I guess.

https://www.nfl.com/news/buccaneers-close-to-one-year-deal-with-wr-antonio-brown

Seattle, tampa...I don't think either matters much for us this year. 

But yeah, really surprised that people keep letting him in the door. Hopefully he takes advantage of it though....this is probably his legacy and possible HOF we are talking about here. 

Yup. Just gotta stand there and take it. And the cap is decresing next year. Sometimes I miss the days of just no salary cap. But then no one would ever go to places like Green Bay or Jacksonville. 

• Like 1

At this juncture, Dak deserves some respect. Its readily apparent that he was masking a ton of flaws in Dallas 

Baker may be better without OBJ lol

AJ Brown is such a beast. 

All the hype that this year's receiver draft class got about being one of the best ever, and i really do believe that they have an uphill battle just to match up with last year's class. 

• Like 1

At a certain point....the falcons thing stops being funny.....granted, if it then keeps happening it goes around full circle and gets funny again, but still. 

• Like 1