Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

1 minute ago, Justone2 said:

Honestly with how short it was its almost as if he expected him to run a comeback route.

That's what I was thinking...and it wasn't a wind factor because Ben was fine throwing the ball. I know Burrow's arm isn't great, but he's not struggling to push down the ball downfield 30 yards lol

10 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

Not sure who this is, but he indicated we have interest in DeAndre Baker. Might as well kick the tires as far as I'm concerned, although coming to SF right now might not be real attractive to many players. 

I wonder if teams will want to sign him to the PS. I think that's more likely what teams will want to do for now.

13 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

I wonder if teams will want to sign him to the PS. I think that's more likely what teams will want to do for now.

That could certainly be the case for a lot of teams, Idk about for us though. It seems pretty clear the team has given up on Witherspoon. I have a hard time imagining that Baker wouldn't be at least Dontae Johnson's equal. 

• Like 1

I’ll definitely eat my crow because I was TOTALLY wrong about Metcalf. I thought he was just a H-W-S kinda guy. Definitely wrong, but then again I wanted AJ Brown out of the two from Ole Miss, so either way I would have been ok lol

Found this article posted on NFL Gen. Says Harbs will likely be back in the NFL next season, but won't be an A-tier candidate. 

He gave us some great years, but its fair to wonder if his style will translate to 2020. Run the ball with unimaginative offense/great defense/avg QB play doesn't seem like a sustainable way of winning 

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/2021-nfl-head-coach-rumors-and-potential-top-vacancies/

3 minutes ago, StevenK said:

I’ll definitely eat my crow because I was TOTALLY wrong about Metcalf. I thought he was just a H-W-S kinda guy. Definitely wrong, but then again I wanted AJ Brown out of the two from Ole Miss, so either way I would have been ok lol

He is still just a HWS guy but he went to the place that is perfect for him due to Wilson being the best deep thrower in the NFL. 

I would take AJ brown over him for 30 teams (chiefs would be the other one that would take DK) 

I am annoyed at how much the media gushes over him and its making me despise him lol 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, N4L said:

He is still just a HWS guy but he went to the place that is perfect for him due to Wilson being the best deep thrower in the NFL. 

I would take AJ brown over him for 30 teams (chiefs would be the other one that would take DK) 

I am annoyed at how much the media gushes over him and its making me despise him lol 

I still remember (if correctly) we were linked as one of teams for AJ Brown. I was so excited, but we got Deebo - who I like but his injuries have been concerning.