Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

There's that too and we all know how well this OL blocks so yeah, I don't think the Stafford thing happens.

If Cowboys finish with a top 5 pick any chance they tag and trade Dak and take a QB? If so, he becomes an option…. An expensive option but an option nonetheless. 

Dak would be amazing. I talked with matts about it from the boys perspective, he thinks there is no way they don't tag him, but that it wouldn't prohibit a trade.

They can't play him on the tag if it's 180

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Dak would be amazing. I talked with matts about it from the boys perspective, he thinks there is no way they don't tag him, but that it wouldn't prohibit a trade.

They can't play him on the tag if it's 180

I think this is something Jerry definitely at least considers. Team has a lot of holes and if they can get someone like Fields or Wilson on a rookie deal? That may be too enticing for him especially with the type of draft compensation they can get for Dak. Problem? I don't there is any chance he trades with us because if Dak wins a SB in SF? He's going to be livid and his fan base will never let him live it down. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

I think this is something Jerry definitely at least considers. Team has a lot of holes and if they can get someone like Fields or Wilson on a rookie deal? That may be too enticing for him especially with the type of draft compensation they can get for Dak. Problem? I don't there is any chance he trades with us because if Dak wins a SB in SF? He's going to be livid and his fan base will never let him live it down. 

If they get a crack at the qb with their own pick, they may be hard pressed to find a team that would give them a top 10 pick (assuming we pick top 10) in the current draft + another first the year after. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

If they get a crack at the qb with their own pick, they may be hard pressed to find a team that would give them a top 10 pick (assuming we pick top 10) in the current draft + another first the year after. 

Oh, I think the Pats certainly get in those discussions as well as maybe the Panthers? But fair point.

I still think Jimmy returns and Shanny takes a QB in the 2nd round or even later in the draft. Maybe they wait until after the draft to get rid of Jimmy if he gets his guy in the 1st round. We can get rid of Jimmy after the draft right? Heck, may even be able to trade him during the draft but teams may prefer to just sign him after being released so they don't have to pay him 25M.

I don't think Stafford or Ryan or Cousins are on the table this offseason. 

17 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

I'm behind in watching this game, but I hope that spells good news for the team soon, because Darby's being murdered by the deep ball up to this point in this one. 

He did get murdered a few times but overall the defense has played well. 

Zeke's contract is guaranteed for next year and they will pay Dak 40M. Seriously this team is pretty screwed. Aging and injured OL, washed RB making huge money, lacking talent defensively and a bunch of holes. 

I think trading Dak is a real possibility @Forge. But again Dak is good enough to make Dallas relevant and the division sucks but my goodness have they made some bad decisions. 

Just now, John232 said:

I just think its such a weak move to Keep Jimmy and go for someone like Trask.  Just white bread move. 

I’m pretty much all in on a QB. Save the the money from Jimmy G, get a younger guy who you can mold and develop. 

QB in the first round a la Lance/Wilson.

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

He did get murdered a few times but overall the defense has played well. 

Yeah, just about caught all the way up, and they did. I still look at the weapons of Dallas and tend to notice some drool forming at the side of my mouth. Embarrassment of riches. I think we can become that and even more, if we can get the injury bug off our back, and a true QB1 steps up. 

10 minutes ago, John232 said:

QB in the first round a la Lance/Wilson.

This could certainly happen but not sure either will be ready to play next season. Can't imagine Lance will to be honest. In that case we can sign someone like Winston and have Lance back him up for a year. Still allows us to contend, if…… 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

Yeah, just about caught all the way up, and they did. I still look at the weapons of Dallas and tend to notice some drool forming at the side of my mouth. Embarrassment of riches. I think we can become that and even more, if we can get the injury bug off our back, and a true QB1 steps up. 

Great weapons on the outside but OL is no longer great and they are paying big bucks to a potentially washed RB. We have just enough weapons, they just have to stay healthy.