Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

19 minutes ago, Forge said:

His contract is great if you think that you can turn him around. It's like 25 and 22. He's cheaper than Jimmy. But yeah, you have to really, really believe that the situation holds a lot of the blame, which isn't completely unrealistic, but it's also asking a lot. I think he'd have interest on the trade market; possibly a decent amount. The biggest sticking point would be the 15 million that guarantees for 2022 because a lot of times when you acquire a player like Wentz, you don't want to be forced to commit to them for more than the first year in case they really do suck lol. 

But any team acquiring his contract is fine because a ton of his money has already been paid. It's 25, 22, 25, 26 salaries isn't awful. But he needs to be at least competent...which this year he has not been. 

I think that’s probably the biggest thing for me. I’d rather roll with Jimmy and a rookie QB behind him than gamble on Wentz recapturing his 2018 form. We know we can get out of Jimmy’s contract if he doesn’t improve. 

• Like 1

Man Tampa is one of the most frustrating teams in the NFL. You never know who is going to show up. The Vikings can be the same way. Needless to say, this game is not doing me any favors in my pickem pool at work.

3 hours ago, Forge said:

Sources are saying the Eagles will keep Wentz. I think if Hurts balls out for these final games, they may revisit that, but otherwise, I'm not too shocked. I think Pederson will be gone and they'll try and salvage him with a new coach. I don't think it will work in Philly because of the financial mess that team is in, but I like the chances slightly better than if they brought Pederson back. They are honestly making the wrong call though in my opinion. I really wanted them to be bold and move off him, set fire to 2021 and do a hard reset for 2022. I love bold moves like that. 

So he looks surprisingly good against a really tough Saints defense so far 

Bye Carson....Philly will always appreciate what you did. 

Hurts gets a win against the best team in the NFC, has the offense look competent against one of the best defenses in the league, and over the next two weeks, gets to ball out against Arizona and Dallas. I'm thinking people are going to have a slightly too positive view on him after the season, but it'll be enough to get Wentz gone. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Hurts gets a win against the best team in the NFC, has the offense look competent against one of the best defenses in the league, and over the next two weeks, gets to ball out against Arizona and Dallas. I'm thinking people are going to have a slightly too positive view on him after the season, but it'll be enough to get Wentz gone. 

I’m with you Forge, no way is Carson worth a 1st and I’d be pissed if we gave ours up for him.

4 hours ago, Forge said:

I believe the Saints hadn't allowed a 100 yard rusher in almost two seasons and they had two this game lol. Let's see more of Hurts first, still a work in progress.

Wentz needs a change of scenery. He has a huge contract but someone will take a chance on him. Wouldn't be all that surprised if you hear some reports of the Niners being one of the teams potentially in on him. 

2 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Wentz needs a change of scenery. He has a huge contract but someone will take a chance on him. Wouldn't be all that surprised if you hear some reports of the Niners being one of the teams potentially in on him. 

He's the most intriguing  between cost / ceiling. But man, he seems broken to me. 

I won't be upset if we throw a fifth or sixth at it and take the contract. The upside is certainly higher than Jimmy, but its risky. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Forge said:

He's the most intriguing  between cost / ceiling. But man, he seems broken to me. 

I won't be upset if we throw a fifth or sixth at it and take the contract. The upside is certainly higher than Jimmy, but its risky. 

Yea he looks shattered beyond repair but man...the physical talents he possess its like you almost have to consider it. He has to let go of that hero ball mentality and simply make the plays that are there to make.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

They should 100% jump in on that. Man can still turnaround a defense. Maintaining said defense is much harder (won't knock him much for that, a lot struggle with it), but he'll get the snowball rolling down the hill. 

• Like 1