Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

I thought this was hilarious 

https://nypost.com/2020/12/18/jabrill-peppers-was-shocked-by-odell-beckham-trade-oh-s-t/

"But with his former team coming to town Sunday, the Giants safety can’t escape a walk down memory lane to the blockbuster trade in 2019 that brought him to New York in exchange for Odell Beckham Jr.

“I was actually excited about the trade, thinking, ‘We just got Odell!’ ” recalled Peppers, who said on a Zoom call Friday that he first learned of his trade on Twitter. “And I keep looking and then I’m like, ‘Oh s–t. I’m not even here no more!’"

Per Schefty, Wentz has already said that he wants out if Hurts is the starter moving forward. Can't say that I blame him for that, but I'm going to be real here...I do not love the reports on Wentz mentally. I will totally understand if a team (including us) makes a play for him with a day three pick. The upside is kind of there, I guess? But so far we've had reports of the team questioning his leadership, that drafting Jalen Hurts adversely affected him mentally, and already leaking that he wants out of Philly. This soon after his benching, this feels so much like "I'm taking my ball and going home". Previous reports painted him as "selfish" and uncompromising. 

• Like 1

Hurts man wow. Did not think he had this in him. It's tricky because it is only two games, but if he finishes the season strong, how can you not go with him next season after what you have seen with Wentz the last few years? At the very least that won't be a team drafting a QB in the first half so them being ahead of us is inconsequential. 

33 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Hurts man wow. Did not think he had this in him. It's tricky because it is only two games, but if he finishes the season strong, how can you not go with him next season after what you have seen with Wentz the last few years? At the very least that won't be a team drafting a QB in the first half so them being ahead of us is inconsequential. 

The moment he was good against new Orleans, it was over. His next game is Dallas. That's means he'll have three quality games at least out of a 4 game sample. He's going into the season next year as starter, so they'd better just start looking around at trade partners for Wentz and talking to him about being willing to renegotiate something to facilitate a trade

40 minutes ago, Aussie9er said:

Can’t believe jets won and now lost no 1 pick the difference between Lawrence and the other qbs In the draft is huge what a pointless win reminds me of 49ers winning and cost us the shot at Myles Garrett instead of ended up with Solomon Thomas.

On the by bright side... That wasn't a complete loss. I'd rather have MG, but without that happening, we likely don't have Warner, who was drafted with a pick we got from the bears for the trubisky trade

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Aussie9er said:

Can’t believe jets won and now lost no 1 pick the difference between Lawrence and the other qbs In the draft is huge what a pointless win reminds me of 49ers winning and cost us the shot at Myles Garrett instead of ended up with Solomon Thomas.

Yup. Sucks for Jets fans. Good for the players though who probably couldn't care less about the Jets draft position. Just trying to keep a job. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe

10 hours ago, Forge said:

We may have picked the wrong running back in Hasty...Ahmed is honestly kind of good in Miami lol

I drafted Ahmed in the last round of my dynasty league and stored him on my Taxi squad. I really thought he’d catch on here and be the next in a long line of late round/Undrafted backs to take off under Shanny. 

Just now, Gore Whore 21 said:

I drafted Ahmed in the last round of my dynasty league and stored him on my Taxi squad. I really thought he’d catch on here and be the next in a long line of late round/Undrafted backs to take off under Shanny. 

I kind of thought he wasn't very good in college, tbh. Didn't think he was explosive enough. Good call by you

• Like 1