Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

11 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Remember when I told you Wilson may go over Fields @Forge???????????????????

Lol, I still think some teams will prefer Fields but Wilson will be in the hunt to go top 2-5. 

Yeah, Cincy won't pick him but Carolina at four might? Their owner didn't give Teddy a vote of confidence today during his interview...

26 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Remember when I told you Wilson may go over Fields @Forge???????????????????

Lol, I still think some teams will prefer Fields but Wilson will be in the hunt to go top 2-5. 

Oh, I think that has been realistic for a while now. Seems to me that fans on this board (Jax / Jets subs) still preferred Fields and the media mock drafts haven't made the switch, but I think Wilson definitely in that hunt and Fields is much closer to Wilson than he is Lawrence. Was a good early call by you. Brugler has had Wilson over him for a while now I'm pretty sure; Brugler does not like the mental side of Fields' game at all (don't blame him) and it's becoming notable in some moments. 

Apparently, Haskins was out partying maskless at a strip club. There's a reason that Washington is done with him. That guy's career will be pretty much over in short order, I think. I really would have no interest in bringing him on here. I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt given what happened with Lamb, but its apparently a real thing per Tom Pellisaro 

25 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

Let’s go get Wilson. Maybe they would have interest in Ford in a package deal.

I don't think ford has any value in that sort of deal. If we are trading to #2 to get Wilson, I think we need to think about this year + next year's first

1 hour ago, Forge said:

I don't think ford has any value in that sort of deal. If we are trading to #2 to get Wilson, I think we need to think about this year + next year's first

Agreed. I wasn’t suggesting our 1 and Ford by any means, just maybe prevent us from having to part with any more picks or maybe just sweeten the deal. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

Agreed. I wasn’t suggesting our 1 and Ford by any means, just maybe prevent us from having to part with any more picks or maybe just sweeten the deal. 

Would you do this year and next to go get Wilson? I may have asked before

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Two 1's for a potential QBOTF is an easy price to pay. 

The issue is having to give up extra picks (current & or future 2/3's) and maybe a bluechip player. If the Jets ask for Mostert or Ward for example, it would suck but its doable. But what if the Jets ask for Deebo or Warner or something like that? 

• Like 1

Just now, 49ersfan said:

Two 1's for a potential QBOTF is an easy price to pay. 

The issue is having to give up extra picks (current & or future 2/3's) and maybe a bluechip player. If the Jets ask for Mostert or Ward for example, it would suck but its doable. But what if the Jets ask for Deebo or Warner or something like that? 

Deebo I don't hesitate. Warner is a no. I agree that additional picks is a problem

10 minutes ago, Forge said:

I definitely would. I don’t expect us to be picking this high again for a while so the value of next years pick won’t be as great and if we wanted to go get someone in 2022 it’d cost us much more to move up. I just saw Albright tweet that if the Jets stay at number 2 they will be looking to trade out, so the opportunity is definitely there. I’m hoping that our FO appreciates the value of having a top signal caller at this point and just goes and gets him. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Forge said:

I would do that easily, but Im thinking it takes a second this year and maybe next + more to swing that.

Eagles went from 8 to 2 to get wentz in 2016 and had to give 1st, 3rd, 4th that year, 1st in 2017, and 2nd in 2018.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 49ers Finest said:

I would do that easily, but Im thinking it takes a second this year and maybe next + more to swing that.

Eagles went from 8 to 2 to get wentz in 2016 and had to give 1st, 3rd, 4th that year, 1st in 2017, and 2nd in 2018.

So many picks lol

My guess is that we wouldn't make that big of a move, hope we can make a smaller one further down the line.