Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

1 hour ago, 757-NINER said:

WWWWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF....

I just turned on the Steelers/Browns game....28-0 in the first quarter??? 

Browns have nearly had 2 big collapses earlier this season. They had huge halftime leads against the Cowboys & Titans, but both games ended up being one-score victories. And the Steelers just had a big comeback against the Colts a few weeks ago

9 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

Browns have nearly had 2 big collapses earlier this season. They had huge halftime leads against the Cowboys & Titans, but both games ended up being one-score victories. And the Steelers just had a big comeback against the Colts a few weeks ago

Browns defense is bad, but the Steelers offense has been worse 

They will need to get a turnover or two to legitimately get back in the game at this point 

11 hours ago, GW21 said:

Maybe I was just being cynical, but I was really hoping to see Cleveland blow that lead. I started out rooting for them, but it would have been too perfect to see them blow a 28-0 lead.

Nah, I love seeing Rapistberger lose. Always. 

Of course, I am also a fan of my Sooner Alums...go Baker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the Browns!

20 hours ago, 49ersfan said:

I'm not sure why there's such a delay in firing Pederson. If Lurie is disappointed in Pederson's plan, than why wait a week to hear it? 

It could be that the Jets did their interviews, weren't impressed with anyone and/or were rejected by some candidates, and have made overtures to the Eagles for Pederson. 

My gut feeling when he pulled Hurts the other day, it's that someone upstairs didn't really want him to win that game. What coach in his right mind would pull that move just to know what they have in Sudfeld? Maybe Pederson really is that dumb. Or maybe it took a week to negotiate his silence?

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Honestly, my gut says that if he actually hits FA and we can't get him re-signed before that, he's gone. 

Bleh. Christian Darrisaw and roll back the defensive FAs and Jimmy G could be worse. 

Just now, JIllg said:

Bleh. Christian Darrisaw and roll back the defensive FAs and Jimmy G could be worse. 

This team really just needs to move on from Jimmy in order to compete financially...especially if the believe is that Ford can't pass a physical (which seems to be the case since Lynch isn't sure he'll even be ready for 2021). Because we are still strapped for cash even if we can't re-sign Williams. We'll be putting a ton of time / effort into getting a guy like Moton or Williams to sign here (and they are traditionally RTs) or someone like Villanueva. We have to get more cost effective somewhere.