Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

That team is seriously a hot mess right now. I hope Saleh stays far away. 

That Eagles roster is a mess in terms of cap and the age of the main pieces. Besides that you have a disfunctional QB room which is far from ideal. 

And then on top of that a owner that seems more concerned about the names of the coordinators instead of letting his HC do what he feels is best.

Edited by Justone2

1 minute ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Shocking. I don't know why they are targeting a guy who is likely to bail in 3 years regardless. I just don't think very highly of Urbz at all. Good coach an all, but if there's a guy who's likely to pull a Petrino, it's him. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Shocking. I don't know why they are targeting a guy who is likely to bail in 3 years regardless. I just don't think very highly of Urbz at all. Good coach an all, but if there's a guy who's likely to pull a Petrino, it's him. 

I would be shocked if its even that long... and frankly, with his whole tumor thing why is Urban entertaining it?

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

I haven't heard anything but I guess they are keeping Baalke at GM/intern GM?

9 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I haven't heard anything but I guess they are keeping Baalke at GM/intern GM?

I believe that he and Urbz actually know each other. Baalke was the west region scout for us when we drafted Alex Smith who of course was coached by Urban, so that wouldn't surprise me if that were the case. Given the price tag on Urbz, my guess is that he ultimately gets the say so they are going to see what happens there first. 

46 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'd be more concerned about having to talk a guy into coaching. The fact that he doesn't know what he wants to do would be a major red flag for me. There are these other candidates that would kill for this opportunity and are there for the taking. To me it's a no-brainer; move on from Meyer and bring in someone like Saleh (their second option according to reports) who you know is going to work their tail off to make this team a contender. If they screw around too long they are going to be without Meyer, or with a half committed Meyer, and lose out on a guy like Saleh in the process. This kind of reminds me of Saban when he went to Miami. From what I recall the Dolphins basically sold Saban's wife on it, and while things were going in the right direction in MIA, Saban bailed and ran back to college when he got sick of the NFL. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GW21 said:

Man the league is really going through our squad this year. At least with Mayhew we'd get some picks back I suppose. 

If we lose Saleh and Mayhew we get a third in the next three drafts(2021,2022 and 2023). If we lose one of them its a third this year and next.

• Like 1