Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

4 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Yeah he lost lost/confused most of the time.

I rather take a shot at Joe Brady then hired a former HC..... especially when the first time around wasn't great at all.

Yeah not really an inspiring hire i would call but on the other hand he has that Bills D playing great and i believe he is calling the plays so its not purely because of McDermott.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/01/15/deshaun-watson-i-was-on-2-then-i-took-it-to-10/

Watson offered this tweet on Friday afternoon: “I was on 2 then I took it to 10.”

That’s an obvious reference to the manner in which ESPN’s Adam Schefter characterized Watson’s mindset last weekend, explaining that the hiring of G.M. Nick Caserio without involving Watson (as the team had promised to do) pushing the anger level to double digits.

So Watson is definitely angry at the Texans. Remains to be seen whether this relationship can be salvaged or not 

2 notes on Deshaun FYI

1. He has a no-trade clause, so he can effectively choose where he wants to go 

2. The Texans rejected a trade offer from the Ravens for DeAndre Hopkins last year, instead choosing Arizona. IDK if the compensation was better, same, or worse, but it does show that they probably wouldn't want to trade him within the conference. After all, the Texans compete with 6 other AFC teams every year for a playoff spot. So it could be a NFC team that gets him....besides us, you'd have to think WFT, CHI, & NO would be all in on it 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 49ersfan said:

2 notes on Deshaun FYI

1. He has a no-trade clause, so he can effectively choose where he wants to go 

2. The Texans rejected a trade offer from the Ravens for DeAndre Hopkins last year, instead choosing Arizona. IDK if the compensation was better, same, or worse, but it does show that they probably wouldn't want to trade him within the conference. After all, the Texans compete with 6 other AFC teams every year for a playoff spot. So it could be a NFC team that gets him....besides us, you'd have to think WFT, CHI, & NO would be all in on it 

If houston ruled out afc teams, we'd be in a great spot

So we are about to potentially see a full on rebuild in Houston. If Watson does not get traded, that team is going to be bad again next season. I think at this point he's gone and will force a trade. I was hesitant at first but do think he gets moved now. 

Texans are far away from competing. They don't need to turn down better offers just to move him out of the AFC.