Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

Just now, NcFinest9erFan said:

Yeah if true I still don't get it. Every team with an opening should of had Saleh on their list.

It legitimately feels like Houston brass is purposefully trying to piss him off so that they can justify trading him down the line

Just now, Ninerholic said:

I thought trading for Watson was a pipe dream scenario. But all these rumors are picking up steam. I really hope KLynch makes some calls to the Texans. 

The biggest problem still stems from the competition for his services. I simply don't know how we keep up

18 minutes ago, Ninerholic said:

I thought trading for Watson was a pipe dream scenario. But all these rumors are picking up steam. I really hope KLynch makes some calls to the Texans. 

Only way this is even a possibility is if we are Watson's preferred destination. And even then, its still a uphill climb. 

1 minute ago, 757-NINER said:

Only way this is even a possibility is if we are Watson's preferred destination. And even then, its still a uphill climb. 

And it would help if the Texans front office overvalues a couple of our assets (say, Jimmy G and his contract, among others)

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/01/09/what-could-deshaun-watson-generate-in-a-trade/

Based on conversations with multiple General Managers, the loose consensus was three first-round draft picks. As one G.M. put it, if the first of the first-round picks lands in the top 10 of the 2021 draft, that would help get it done.

3 1st round picks is definitely doable. Caserio was in the FO when they drafted Jimmy G and gives them a starting QB option, so you can add him as well. Only if Jimmy wants though, as he has a no-trade clause of his own.