Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

4 hours ago, Aussie9er said:

Does anyone else think the ravens aren’t built for playoffs take away Lamars running and there done. 

I think its not just Lamar. Its Greg Roman. One of the best schemers in the Run game but his passing plays aren't all that great so when you get behind and have to pass it just isn't that hard to defend them. Couple that with Lamar who isn't at his best when "forced" to pass and you have the Ravens troubles.

3 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Watson has a trade clause so he basically can pick where he wants to go.

Correct, but don't think he turns down going to NY. Both are desirable locations for him and why this makes it almost impossible for us to seriously get into the arms race unless…… 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Correct, but don't think he turns down going to NY. Both are desirable locations for him and why this makes it almost impossible for us to seriously get into the arms race unless…… 

Are we needing to trade a player? Is that what your saying?

Why wouldn't we be his preferred destination? Miami is a good situation obviously as well but you'd think he would also want to come here

Is it because we didn't really scout him in 2017? Or is it the taxes? Or does he know we don't really have the picks so he wants to try and steer it towards a team that can actually get a relatively easy deal done?  Or does Kyle not have a good rep in certain circles? What is the reason? 

6 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

If #2 or #3 are on the table from dolphins or jets it's going to put us behind the 8 ball. And that's before considering whether tua would also be included

45 minutes ago, N4L said:

Why wouldn't we be his preferred destination? Miami is a good situation obviously as well but you'd think he would also want to come here

Is it because we didn't really scout him in 2017? Or is it the taxes? Or does he know we don't really have the picks so he wants to try and steer it towards a team that can actually get a relatively easy deal done?  Or does Kyle not have a good rep in certain circles? What is the reason? 

The only destination that has been rumored to be okay is Miami so far, so reasonable to assume that's his preferred destination. Especially since that has come up in multiple separate reports. I'm sure there are others he's okay with, but they haven't been reported as such. We'd probably fit into that group, but I doubt we have the assets / willingness to part with what it would take

4 minutes ago, N4L said:

I am sure we would be on his preferred destinations. For the Texans though i am sure we aren't that high considering both the Jets and the Dolphins and probably some other teams just have better picks they can give up for him. The no-trade clause is nice on paper but its no longer BOB running the show where you could get him for Richburg and Dee Ford.

45 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Not only any player either. 

Being that Miami and NY have multiple first rounders including top 3 picks and two places being desirable locations, we can't be in the conversation with just trading picks alone. 

11 minutes ago, John232 said:

I’m resigned to Watson being traded to not us..and we’re going to restructure Jimmy and be in QB purgatory for the next half decade, at least.

We openly evaluated Brady last year. When asked about drafting a 1st round QB this year, Lynch said we probably wont at this time. We've also had the opportunity to restructure him multiple times but have instead restricted Richburg & Ford. 

This doesn't sound like a team enamoured with their starting QB. 

If we can't pull it off for Watson, then i expect them to go in for Zach Wilson.

Edited by 49ersfan