Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

On 1/21/2021 at 11:03 AM, J-ALL-DAY said:

Still 2019, better in coverage and that's ultimately what matters more. 

Enjoying the debate, but could you both be right? Take both defenses and transplant them into the other's year...would they be as successful in that year's context...rules...styles of play etc. I think about how frightening a backfield of Lott and Night Train Lane would be, but they would be severely limited by today's protective rules. 

Fun watch of **** "Night Train" Lane

2 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Enjoying the debate, but could you both be right? Take both defenses and transplant them into the other's year...would they be as successful in that year's context...rules...styles of play etc. I think about how frightening a backfield of Lott and Night Train Lane would be, but they would be severely limited by today's protective rules. 

Fun watch of **** "Night Train" Lane

No doubt, but I think both defenses were versatile enough to translate. Like our safeties from 2012 may have struggled a bit adjusting to the rules but guys like Bowman/Willis/Aldon/Justin/etc would be great in any era. Bowman/Willis were already very good in coverage and slightly before their times. 

3 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I really need us to be in on this. I've been big on the Stafford bandwagon. I know that he's got a short shelf life left, but for 2-3 years, this could be magical. I'm that big of a believer in how this team functions with Stafford at the helm. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 757-NINER said:

Won't believe it until I see it. Still think the cap gets no higher than 180 at the most.

Latest talk indicates that is about where it will land. We will see in the end, but I'm guessing between 180-185