Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

16 minutes ago, N4L said:

I'll be rooting for KC in this scenario 

It will make it that much sweeter when we stop them from threepeating next year 

Even if we don't make it next year, then at least we lost to a dynasty in 2019 and not some one off fluke like the 2012 Ravens 

Thats my thought process too. We'll look a lot better in hindsight if the Chiefs win another SB. 

The Bills are experiencing how good Mahomes really is. I can't believe we contained him for 3 quarters last year. What a difference a healthy Bosa makes against top tier QB's.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

Thats my thought process too. We'll look a lot better in hindsight if the Chiefs win another SB. 

The Bills are experiencing how good Mahomes really is. I can't believe we contained him for 3 quarters last year. What a difference a healthy Bosa makes against top tier QB's.

It's such a weird stance to me to want the loss to "look better". Is that really a thing? I mean, we still lost. We still should have won. It didn't retroactively take the pain away or make me feel better

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Forge said:

He's not going anywhere. They are going to trade Jordan love now lol

Nope, he's going to request a trade! Team only gets worse next season with his huge cap hit and he knows it. 

Going to be an arms race for these stud QBs this offseason! 

7 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Nope, he's going to request a trade! Team only gets worse next season with his huge cap hit and he knows it. 

Depends on the price. He wasn't great in 2019 and at his age, probably has 2-3 effective seasons left max. 

10 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

How? Only real significant free agent they could lose is Linsley. King isn't any good and Jones is overrated for me personally.

If they get rid of Pettine and bring in a decent DC, they should be one of the favorites in the NFC again next year. Its not like us where we have a ton of starters who are about to hit the market. I'll give it a couple of weeks and he'll be singing a different tune.

3 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

How? Only real significant free agent they could lose is Linsley. King isn't any good and Jones is overrated for me personally.

If they get rid of Pettine and bring in a decent DC, they should be one of the favorites in the NFC again next year. Its not like us where we have a ton of starters who are about to hit the market. I'll give it a couple of weeks and he'll be singing a different tune.

Jones isn't overrated, he's very good. Now, running backs aren't that important so they should be fine. And they just drafted Dillon but Williams may also leave. Linsley is almost certainly gone and their defense is still average as hell and that's likely not to change. 

Packers will be good but I don't see a SB team.