Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

3 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Chiefs are going to repeat. There unstoppable.

Not counting out Brady and AB should be back for the SB. He was turning into his go to guy late in the season. 

I will be picking the Chiefs as well but it should be close. 

Couldn’t think of a worst result than another Super Bowl with Brady in it. It’s been done to death kinda how I feel about lebron these days let someone else have a chance.  Hope KC has game wrapped up by quarter time. 
Actually going to miss the game first time in 32 years and take the kids fishing Instead. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 49ersfan said:

We'll stop it next year....maybe...if we can get a better QB

A little more complicated than that. :)

Just getting to the Super Bowl, via the NFC West, especially with only one BYE available is hard. And then injuries to key players. 

Chiefs seem to be so above the logic of all that seeming to matter though. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe

17 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

A little more complicated than that. :)

Just getting to the Super Bowl, via the NFC West, especially with only one BYE available is hard. 

Chiefs seem to be so above the logic of that seeming to matter though. 

Look at their division I think the chiefs might become the Patriots were they basically had the division owned for next decade. 
 Patriots during Brady’s time had a good jets team for a few years but otherwise that division hasn’t been good for a decade but the patriots 

Raiders only good for first half of the season the rubbish 2nd half last two years until they sort that out not challenging 

Broncos need to sort out QB and replace some aging defenders before there a .500 team let alone challenging chiefs 

Chargers have brightest future but still have see another good year from Herbert plus they need to fix their ability to lose close games 

Were as we are fighting with rams Seahawks and now the cardinals for division let alone bye. Our division is. basically a slog fest until the last week of the season where as chiefs can rest starters the last two weeks and still get a bye

so much easier for them to get to Super Bowl why getting there was such a huge deal in 2019 let’s alone if he can do it again 

28 minutes ago, Ftn49 said:

Just because they are seeking it doesn't mean they get it

I think they get it. Luckily for us we are one of the teams with a higher pick that's probably out of range of the top 4 QBs. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GW21 said:

I think they get it. Luckily for us we are one of the teams with a higher pick that's probably out of range of the top 4 QBs. 

Yeah. I don't see Carolina or Denver trading picks 8/9 unless they get something else in return.

like you said, our pick is higher than Indy/Wash/NO so that works in our favorite. 

9 hours ago, 49ersfan said:

We'll stop it next year....maybe...if we can get a better QB

We're a long ways away from SB talk imo. We could potentially lose seven starters. Nine if you want to count Hyder & Garland. We still have studs like Bosa, Kittle & Warner. But what made the 2019 team so good was our depth, especially defensively. That depth is non-existent heading into a new year. And the secondary is looking like it will be a shell of its former self with the guys we'll be inclined to lose.

Alot of the fanbase seems to think all we need is a legit QB and we're back as front-runners in the NFC. Maybe so. I'm not aa certain. There are alot of legit QBs who come up short every year. It will certainly make Shanny's job easier but the road back to the SB is exponentially harder than it was before. And we' re about to see a big upheaval in our roster. Not to mention breaking in a first time DC. Alot remains to be seen for me personally.

Edited by 757-NINER
  • Like 2