Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

What is that? Tweet doesn't work. 

Looks like Ben deleted it. Was basically just a tweet about how Jeudy went on a radio show and ostensibly blasted Drew Lock and just had a really bad look in how he handled himself in the interview. 

38 minutes ago, Forge said:

Looks like Ben deleted it. Was basically just a tweet about how Jeudy went on a radio show and ostensibly blasted Drew Lock and just had a really bad look in how he handled himself in the interview. 

Oh, he didn't toe the team line there at all, then. Yikes. If that is accurate, that is. 

2 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

What is that? Tweet doesn't work. 

Ben was quoting this. I highlighted and copied the link in forge's post

EDIT

Havent listened to it yet, but you could tell JJ was super frustrated last year

I remember seeing a stat that he had the highest % of uncatchable passes thrown his way this year. 

Edited by N4L

I just listened to that. Holy crap that was a terrible interview. One of the worst I've ever heard 

Was he stoned or something??? 

I don't think it had anything to do with lock. First twitter comment "juedy sounding off" wtffffff are you talking about??? He didn't "sound off" he barely could formulate a sentence. Yeeeshh that was terrible 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Upon initial listen....I could not help but get Vernon Davis vibes but times a thousand! Yikes. That was cringe-inducing and awkward. 🙄🙄

Vernon Davis? I don't get it, am I missing something? Vernon is 100 times more articulate than Jeudy. All I thought during his interview was that he distracted or uninterested in the beginning, and when he finally spoke, it was like listening to a 12 year old.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

Vernon Davis? I don't get it, am I missing something? Vernon is 100 times more articulate than Jeudy. All I thought during his interview was that he distracted or uninterested in the beginning, and when he finally spoke, it was like listening to a 12 year old.

Maybe he meant Crabtree vibes, he was terrible in interviews

• Like 2

Seems like Vernon Davis really worked on his public speaking over his career. Some of his early interviews seemed like he was just trying to sound like Ray Lewis, but it was super obvious that he was trying to sound like someone else. His interviews were pretty bad early on. Not everyone can be like Frankie G!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, P_locniners said:

Maybe he meant Crabtree vibes, he was terrible in interviews

Yeah, that's who he reminded me of tbh. Similar players to some degree too..Jeudy better..but man, he had a rough rookie year and Lock really didn't help. 

Fant still beasted though. 

SB this year is a lot different this time around. While i'm sad we're not there this year, i don't feel as nervous as i did last year. 

I also invited a few friends over and that was a mistake as i could barely focus on the game. This year obviously i'll be watching it alone. So with no party and no nervousness, i can just sit back and relax.

If we're back to normal, then in the future anytime the Niners aren't in it, i'll probably host or go to a party. If/when we make it back, im just gona stay at home alone and watch the SB.

I also wore the same niners zip-up for both the 2012 & 2019 SB. I got a new hoodie this year for the holidays, so i'll rock that next time. Hopefully its a better good luck charm 

"I would come back in a heartbeat ... fast," Gore said. "Man, I would love it, to wear that No. 21 jersey one more time. If that was to happen, that would definitely be my last year, if I could come back and sign with the 49ers.

"I respect Jed. I respect the York family. I respect Kyle (Shanahan). I feel like he's one of the best play-callers in the game right now.

"And I think if they didn't get a bunch of injuries, I thought they would have been right back in it, had a chance to run for it again, just because of the way the coaches call the game. And they've got some great players over there."

After a season with the New York Jets, Gore becomes an unrestricted free agent in March.

Added Gore: "You've got to tell Jed and Kyle to bring me back."

https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/144577-frank-unsure-about-nfl-future-would-return-49ers/

DO IT NOW!

giphy.gif

• Like 3