Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

32 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

I was hoping we'd bring Jordan Reed back on an incentive-laden contract, but maybe the 49ers will opt to draft his replacement.

Makes more sense imo. This draft has a bunch of potential TE2's to pair with Kittle. 

So The Athletic wrote an article on the mess in Seattle between Wilson and the organization. Some good stuff in that article but a lot of stuff that's already been out. I said it when JLC's report came out that I don't know if Seattle trades Wilson this offseason, but they very well may the following offseason. Wilson's next big deal will not take place in Seattle. 

21 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

So The Athletic wrote an article on the mess in Seattle between Wilson and the organization. Some good stuff in that article but a lot of stuff that's already been out. I said it when JLC's report came out that I don't know if Seattle trades Wilson this offseason, but they very well may the following offseason. Wilson's next big deal will not take place in Seattle. 

I really hope the NFL doesn't turn into basketball or baseball where you see all these all-stars and HOF players just jump around from team to team. I loved watching Lebron James play when he was with the Cavs, and then he started jumping around from team to team and all these other big stars would join him wherever he was. It kind of takes the fun out of following a team. Admittedly, I don't follow baseball all that much, but I remember when the Marlins won the world series with that young core, it looked like they'd be a powerhouse for years; then they proceeded to trade off their entire young core. It feels like we are literally going the way of the opening scene of Baseketball.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GW21 said:

I really hope the NFL doesn't turn into basketball or baseball where you see all these all-stars and HOF players just jump around from team to team. I loved watching Lebron James play when he was with the Cavs, and then he started jumping around from team to team and all these other big stars would join him wherever he was. It kind of takes the fun out of following a team. Admittedly, I don't follow baseball all that much, but I remember when the Marlins won the world series with that young core, it looked like they'd be a powerhouse for years; then they proceeded to trade off their entire young core. It feels like we are literally going the way of the opening scene of Baseketball.

I am FULLY behind player empowerment. Why should Watson have to waste a big part of his prime for an inept organization? That situation is a complete mess and he needs to get out of there ASAP. If Wilson wants to get moved then so be it. He's given that organization 9 great years and it may be time to move on soon.

The NFL will never be the NBA for multiple of reasons but QBs are really the only ones that can make the power moves that NBA superstars can. 

• Like 2

We could have like a dozen teams switching their starting QB. Long-timers like Rivers & Brees retiring. Big Ben should probably retire too. 

I think there were about 7-8 Head Coaching changes as well as 6-7 GM changes. A lot of teams finally moving on and not happy with the status quo. You need a GM, HC, & QB to win in this league so not surprising. 

35 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

When Fowler speaks, I listen! 

Agreed, will be traded soon enough. This may be the year to do it with what the Jets and Dolphins have to offer. 

I love that this report came out earlier today, then a little bit ago, Wilson and his agent put out a statement denying it but also provided a list of preferred destinations LOL. Clearly, they've been thinking about this probably since last offseason when the contract situation was going down. 

1 minute ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

They need to start taking calls ASAP. Do it right before free agency starts and other moves are made. Watson isn't going to change his mind and they know it. This does them no good to be in denial and expecting him to eventually return. 

• Like 1