Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

8 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

This is the move for NE. Now draft a QB in the first round. 

Yea, I never believed for a second all those reports that were saying they were going to go hard after Jimmy. Made absolutely no sense. Cam isn't the same Cam but if they can put more talent around him, which they have the cap sapce to do, they can still be very competive with Bill pulling the strings defensively.

31 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

Yea, I never believed for a second all those reports that were saying they were going to go hard after Jimmy. Made absolutely no sense. Cam isn't the same Cam but if they can put more talent around him, which they have the cap sapce to do, they can still be very competive with Bill pulling the strings defensively.

Oh no, I completely believed those reports that Jimmy was the Pats option A or whatever the reports were. The problem is it takes two to tango. They could want Jimmy all they want but if we aren't going to trade him, they can't do nothing about it.

The way Cam's contract is set up though, they may still go after Jimmy if he is made available. Heavily incentivized deal.  

• Like 1

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Oh no, I completely believed those reports that Jimmy was the Pats option A or whatever the reports were. The problem is it takes two to tango. They could want Jimmy all they want but if we aren't going to trade him, they can't do nothing about it.

The way Cam's contract is set up though, they may still go after Jimmy if he is made available. Heavily incentivized deal.  

Yep.............

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I believe they may still be in the market for a QB but I just don't believe its Jimmy.

5 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

I believe they may still be in the market for a QB but I just don't believe its Jimmy.

If the 49ers make him available, then they definitely would be in on Jimmy IMO.

But the thing is you can't just make a move in hope some team makes a player available. This is the same with Watson. Teams can't just put their offseason on hold for the Texans to open up talks. You have to continue to move with the thought process of that player not being available. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

Again, Pats did the right thing here. Move on as if Jimmy will not be made available and if he is ever made available, you can go back and try to make a move for him. Cam's deal isn't going to stop them from potentially getting Jimmy.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Again, Pats did the right thing here. Move on as if Jimmy will not be made available and if he is ever made available, you can go back and try to make a move for him. Cam's deal isn't going to stop them from potentially getting Jimmy.

Yeah, no need for us to move on from Jimmy G until we have an upgrade secured. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GW21 said:

Aaron Jones resigned with GB. I’m glad that happened as I could have seen Shanny paying him.

Yep, but the back I always thought from GB we would be after more was Williams all along. Still one to watch.