Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

30 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

That defense without AD is just average. 

I'm still shocked they rated so well on defense last year. But, they've lost talent and their DC this offseason and have no money or draft picks to add new talent because of how terribly their roster has been managed. 

13 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

I'm still shocked they rated so well on defense last year. But, they've lost talent and their DC this offseason and have no money or draft picks to add new talent because of how terribly their roster has been managed. 

Ding Ding Ding! Yeah I fully expect them to implode in a year or two.

Edited by 49erurtaza

48 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Ding Ding Ding! Yeah I fully expect them to implode in a year or two.

I know I sound like a homer, but I'm not impressed at all with the Rams or Seahawks. They both feel like pretenders that get propped up by luck, especially the Seahawks. No team has ever had a QB with such perfect health this deep into his career.

• Like 1

Just now, NcFinest9erFan said:

Seattle continues to kill it this offseason. Dunlap, Smith and Hyder is not bad at all and they got a potential big value signing in Spoon for only like 4M. Oh yeah, getting Jackson doesn't hurt either. 

Seattle keeps getting counted out due to Wilson wanting out, but since it looks like he will be there, they aren't going anywhere. Better roster it seems like than they had last season. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Seattle continues to kill it this offseason. Dunlap, Smith and Hyder is not bad at all and they got a potential big value signing in Spoon for only like 4M. Oh yeah, getting Jackson doesn't hurt either. 

Seattle keeps getting counted out due to Wilson wanting out, but since it looks like he will be there, they aren't going anywhere. Better roster it seems like than they had last season. 

As long as they don’t neglect the Oline in the draft, I agree they did a great job