Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

23 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Peter King said 60/40 that the Falcons trade Julio.

The question is where? Can the Packers somehow pull this off or impossible with their cap situation? Getting Julio may be one thing that could keep Rodgers in town lol. 

Honestly, I don't think anything makes Rodgers happy anymore. I think he's a just a miserable d-bag. I think when you start trying to dunk on your own GM publicly and you don't have a great relationship with the HC, there really isn't anything that's going to help.

Rodgers and his camp went nuclear and it's tough to come back from that. Even if Rodgers somehow stays and plays the whole year, it's not going to be an enjoyable year for anyone on that team. Factoring in the emotions of all of this, it could cost them a game or two. Without Rodgers, the Packers will be scrapping by for a playoff spot. 

It's a terrible time to be a Packers fan.

34 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

I guess we now know why he went undrafted. It must be very serious. 

Yep. Man, this covid year sucked...we had like no medical info at all. Made some of these damn evals look awful in the end LOL 

• Like 1