Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

On 6/1/2021 at 8:33 AM, GW21 said:

Dang. Not a huge deal, but I would have liked to have brought him back. 

I honestly thought we had signed him again. But I guess we just had him in for a physical and nothing happened after that? Either way, I would have been pleased to have him back, and I know he's going to be a good presence on and off the field for Saleh's first year there. 

50 minutes ago, rudyZ said:

I honestly thought we had signed him again. But I guess we just had him in for a physical and nothing happened after that? Either way, I would have been pleased to have him back, and I know he's going to be a good presence on and off the field for Saleh's first year there. 

Yeah last I hear was that he was coming in for a physical and a signing was imminent. We must not have like what we saw I guess. 

2 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

Julio just biding his time until Lance wins the starting job 

The thing is, I think lance's deep ball isn't good lol 

At least it really wasn't in school. He does have the cannon, obviously

20 minutes ago, Forge said:

His deep ball was inconsistent. You watch the highlight reels and there were a number of balls that had a lot of air under them and were thrown accurately. 

Then you watch full games and you see that he missed a lot of deep throws, and typically it happened when he didn't put enough air under it. The ball would be too flat and the WR would get behind the coverage, and the ball would still go past him. I will say that a lot of the bad deep balls were not close to being interceptions, which is good. He certainly wasn't giving defenders a chance to make a play, but his own guy didn't have a chance either. lol 

So I think it's certainly something I expect him to figure out as he continues to refine his mechanics/gains experience. I think consistency is something that comes with more experience.  

8 hours ago, Forge said:

You are correct. Lance’s deep ball was poop. He has all the arm strength you could ask for, but his deep ball accuracy was the worst aspect of his game. 

Kyle Shanahan and John Lynch are COWARDS!!!!!!!!! 

I read that the Titans are picking up his entire contract so that was probably the hold up on the Niners end. Compensation wasn't anything crazy. 

I'm on record saying I am perfectly fine with James as our #3, but the problem is that if Aiyuk or Deebo get hurt, we have no depth at all. 

Any potential targets before camp starts? 

1 hour ago, GW21 said:

That seemed like a very reasonable price for Julio. Pretty surprised Kyle didn’t go to Lynch and have him make a stronger offer. Oh well.

Maybe they did. Falcons wanted him out of NFC so who’s to say Titans didn’t get last right of refusal over us. 

2 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Any potential targets before camp starts? 

Not really. I keep waiting for Crowder to get cut, not sure if it will happen or not. I'd wager maybe we kick around another low profile free agent, but otherwise mostly roll with what we have for now and then look at some of the "name" guys if we don't like what we see

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Not really. I keep waiting for Crowder to get cut, not sure if it will happen or not. I'd wager maybe we kick around another low profile free agent, but otherwise mostly roll with what we have for now and then look at some of the "name" guys if we don't like what we see

Maybe Hurd will be healthy 🤪

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GW21 said:

That seemed like a very reasonable price for Julio. Pretty surprised Kyle didn’t go to Lynch and have him make a stronger offer. Oh well.

I don't think Kyle and Lynch do bidding wars, to be honest. I very much feel that they basically just lay out an offer from start and say take it or leave it. 

There's a little wiggle room, but not a lot