Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Not really. I keep waiting for Crowder to get cut, not sure if it will happen or not. I'd wager maybe we kick around another low profile free agent, but otherwise mostly roll with what we have for now and then look at some of the "name" guys if we don't like what we see

Harry might be another option as apparently we were high on him his draft year. I don’t know how much you’d rely on him though based on his NFL production thus far. I was a big Harry fan when he was coming out, so I wouldn’t be opposed to throwing a late rounder at the Pats for him. I think the way they’ve deployed him to this point really doesn’t play to his strengths.

39 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I laughed at some clip they showed of the Falcons draft room when the Niners took Lance and how the GM acted like he was pumped they did so....Trust me, they knew the Niners were taking Lance and just wanted to make it seem like Pitts was the guy all along. Why would they be all happy when there was ZERO chance the Niners were taking Pitts in the first place? 

Allbright was on top of this from the beginning and the Niners had to get to #3 for Lance and they knew that. 

• Like 4

The Ravens discussed a Jones trade with the Falcons prior to the draft, but pulled out of the running after taking Rashod Bateman in the first round, and never got back in. The Patriots never showed real interest to Atlanta in Jones, and the Raiders (perhaps for cash reasons) weren’t in it either. The Falcons did wind up talking to all four NFC West teams about a Jones trade, but never got a real offer from any of them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

The Ravens discussed a Jones trade with the Falcons prior to the draft, but pulled out of the running after taking Rashod Bateman in the first round, and never got back in. The Patriots never showed real interest to Atlanta in Jones, and the Raiders (perhaps for cash reasons) weren’t in it either. The Falcons did wind up talking to all four NFC West teams about a Jones trade, but never got a real offer from any of them.

I'm fine with it. I'm happy he didn't go to the Seahawks and he's in the AFC now. Win/Win

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Oh, do they have another diva? Hmmmmm....

He was excused for personal reasons. 

Though for his sake, I hope he does hold out for his new deal. Guys that talented should cash in whenever they can

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I wish we had some more info on that Terry situation. He was a late round favorite of mine heading into the draft. You have to wonder if teams knew the law was sniffing around as this incident occurred 3 years ago. 

• Like 1