Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

12 hours ago, Forge said:

Rodgers' presser...nice lol 

yeah, that was really well done on his part. He pulled receipts and gave a very concise breakdown of it all.

Loved the way he said "greenbay is not a vacation destination" that was a polite way of putting it

On 7/27/2021 at 10:09 AM, NinerNation21 said:

It's sad because I used to really like Rodgers. But the more you learn about the guy, the worse he gets.

Disagree. This is all on the Packers and he has every right to be upset with them. They have put a donkey show around him for nearly a decade.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 49ersfan said:

I hope the Packers are doing that Amazon "All or Nothing" show this year. Some serious "The Last Dance" vibes. This is the most all-in NFL team in quite a while. 

Don’t worry, we’ll steamroll them in the playoffs again. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, 49ersfan said:

I hope the Packers are doing that Amazon "All or Nothing" show this year. Some serious "The Last Dance" vibes. This is the most all-in NFL team in quite a while. 

I actually dont think theyve gone "all in". Going all in is what the saints were doing the last 2 years and just maxing out the credit card 

None of the moves the packers made this offseason are all in type moves. Their FO is actually pretty conservative. That may be the mindset of the team just because rodgers and adams are probably gone after this year, but idk if that really qualifies them for that tbh 

• Like 1

Wentz out indefinitely with a foot issue in Indy...

Potential trade partner for Jimmy this year or next? With the resources already given up for Wentz, hard to see them in on Wilson or Rodgers next offseason. Same with Watson, plus the Texans won't trade Watson in division

2 hours ago, 49ersfan said:

Wentz out indefinitely with a foot issue in Indy...

Potential trade partner for Jimmy this year or next? With the resources already given up for Wentz, hard to see them in on Wilson or Rodgers next offseason. Same with Watson, plus the Texans won't trade Watson in division

The problem is Wentz's contract blows. His money for this year and a chunk of next year's is already guaranteed. That's one of the reasons I can't believe they gave up what they did. Ridiculous

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

The problem is Wentz's contract blows. His money for this year and a chunk of next year's is already guaranteed. That's one of the reasons I can't believe they gave up what they did. Ridiculous

yup and thats the reason Jimmy wont be traded to the Colts, i think Colts will look into Foles.

Edited by 49erurtaza
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

yup and thats the reason Jimmy wont be traded to the Colts, i think Colts will look into Foles.

If Washington is competent this year, especially if they win the division, Jimmy plays there next season, I think

1 hour ago, Forge said:

They were the only team interested too. Big misstep by Ballard imo. Wentz had no market and a huge contract and they traded more than one premium pick for him

11 hours ago, N4L said:

They were the only team interested too. Big misstep by Ballard imo. Wentz had no market and a huge contract and they traded more than one premium pick for him

Absolutely, even if you're counting on that Wentz-Reich connection. Very weird offseason by the Colts in general.

1 hour ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Mac Jones has had a breakdown apparently. 4 incompletions in a row and he took his helmet off, sank to his knees and thumped the ground with hands ( 😆 ) then stormed off. Cam Newton, believe it or not, was the one to calm him down and talk him through it. Can't imagine Bill was impressed.

Since then however, he's been ace. Tight window throws looking good

Found this interesting