Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

7 minutes ago, GW21 said:

Does he think he's Herb Brooks or something? I have a feeling he's going to lose this team. 

giphy.gif

Lol maybe Jimmy G trade option next season. They do have 2 first round picks maybe we get one of them.

Edited by 49erurtaza

24 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

😂

Kenny Golloday left practice earlier as well....I'd be concerned if I were them. He was grabbing the back of his leg. Given injuries pretty much derailed his entire year last year, not ideal. 

So, Kirkpatrick visits and leaves without a contract. We then sign BW Webb. Kirkpatrick also visits the Pats and leaves without a contract.

Prince Amukamara visits the Saints and leaves with a contract. The Saints then sign Adonis Alexander instead.

3 situations of worse players signing after their better counterpart visits and leaves without a contract. I'm guess they're both asking for more money than teams are willing to spend. We'll see who blinks first before the end of TC.