Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

1 hour ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Bengals might have broke Joe Burrow already. 

HPJIP5vs_400x400.jpg

Hopefully he's not developing David Carr disease. 

Not good news for my fantasy team. Might have to just draft Lance this year if he's available even though my RBs are absolute trash outside of McCaffery. 

21 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

I'd guess Watson will not be playing us. Might be Nick Mullens. I think Watson ends up suspended at least 6 games. 

Who knows what the NFL will do at this point. They didn’t suspend that piece of garbage human being Tyreek Hill when they had an audio recording of him admitting to abusing his child and threatening his girlfriend. I think Big Ben got 4 games. Either way, I think we have the far superior team than the Eagles with or without Watson. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 49erurtaza said:

I'd guess Watson will not be playing us. Might be Nick Mullens. I think Watson ends up suspended at least 6 games. 

I think it would still be hurts. Don't think he goes back to Texans in that deal. 

Anytime it's leaked "teams are close to a trade" it's the selling team leaking it because the offers they are getting aren't acceptable, so they are trying to let other teams know it's time to jump into the fold. I didn't believe for a second that there was any trade imminent

The Texans would be foolish imo to trade him now because whichever team gets him will have him will probably have a better record with him, meaning the picks they get back probably won't be that high 

It feels weird as hell watching Calvin Johnson entering the Hall of Fame when I did mock drafts with him (and had giant arguments for Patrick Willis over Adam Carriker) on here what feels like not too long ago.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, JIllg said:

It feels weird as hell watching Calvin Johnson entering the Hall of Fame when I did mock drafts with him (and had giant arguments for Patrick Willis over Adam Carriker) on here what feels like not too long ago.

Was not around during those times but on the old 49ers.com message board, those Carriker vs Willis debates were legendary. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

Was not around during those times but on the old 49ers.com message board, those Carriker vs Willis debates were legendary. 

The previous year, it was all Vernon Davis except for your odd DeAngelo Williams stans, if I remember correctly. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, JIllg said:

The previous year, it was all Vernon Davis except for your odd DeAngelo Williams stans, if I remember correctly. 

I think the DeAngelo guys were for the second 1st round pick where we took Lawson. I loved DeAngelo Williams. Was also a big Cromartie guy. 

• Like 1