Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

For the Seahawks to release Smith, that means something is getting out from his case over the offseason. I was reading up on reports from the Seahawks beat writers and at least early on they were raving about Smith. So unless he completely fell off the past week, there is more to this than just his play. 

7 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Seems like Aldon broke an agreement with the team regarding his sobriety. 

Guessing his football career is over for sure. 

I mean it should have been the last couple of times. This guy is probably the biggest waste of talent I’ve seen in my lifetime. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, GW21 said:

I mean it should have been the last couple of times. This guy is probably the biggest waste of talent I’ve seen in my lifetime. 

Agreed. Aldon needs to be on an episode of Marvel WHAT IF. Because what if he just stayed out of trouble? He'd be a 49ers legend by now. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe

20 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Agreed. Aldon needs to be on an episode of Marvel WHAT IF. Because what if he just stayed out of trouble? He'd be a 49ers legend by now. 

Understand Captain America GIF

but in all seriousness, this is really unfortunate for him. Some people just have things they can shake in life and this is his. I hope he gets the help and support he needs right now. 

11 minutes ago, Forge said:

Good thing the Giants have multiple first round picks this upcoming draft. I'm not expecting big time progression from Daniel Jones at this point. 

Yikes. 

Tried to tell ppl. I watch this dude **** the bed every year when Dook would play my Hoos. Cutcliffe and his physical attributes got him drafted, definitely not his tape. 

1 minute ago, 757-NINER said:

Tried to tell ppl. I watch this dude **** the bed every year when Dook would play my Hoos. Cutcliffe and his physical attributes got him drafted, definitely not his tape. 

I legit have no idea what he's seeing there. Like, at all.