Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

15 hours ago, rudyZ said:

He's really smooth. He looks like playing QB comes naturally to him. 

Yup. Was my #1 QB long before the Draft. Frustrating that we were 1 slot behind....but Lance looks promising and appears to like putting in the effort and homework. 

Cannot stand those who won't....like Jamarcus Russell. 🙄

3 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

This is going to end badly isn't it? Hopefully for TL career maybe he's fired sooner then later.

I mentioned when they were talking about hiring him, that I thought this could very easily go the way that the Saban's tenure went in Miami. I could see Urban jumping ship if this continues. They should have hired Saleh tbh. 

• Like 1

The Rams are racking up the injuries and make me feel like they're validating my view of them.

I think the Rams are a good team that can win 10-12 games this year, but they're incredibly top-heavy and have zero depth across multiple positions.

I feel like they're a bit of a pretender this year because they're going to need a lot of injury luck to reach their potential. So far, the supporting cast of their roster is getting injured and if one of their stars go down, it could be game over for the Rams.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, NinerNation21 said:

The Rams are racking up the injuries and make me feel like they're validating my view of them.

I think the Rams are a good team that can win 10-12 games this year, but they're incredibly top-heavy and have zero depth across multiple positions.

I feel like they're a bit of a pretender this year because they're going to need a lot of injury luck to reach their potential. So far, the supporting cast of their roster is getting injured and if one of their stars go down, it could be game over for the Rams.

And no 1st round pick to benefit from losing.....   😱

How about this "reporting", @J-ALL-DAY

First paragraph...

"Multiple executives from teams not directly involved in the discussions tell PFT that there’s mounting chatter that Watson will be traded in the coming days"

So a bunch of people with no involvement and no knowledge are spouting off what they think it will happen. You'd think he learn something after Mac Jones

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, GW21 said:

Former 49ers draft pick Kaden Smith just caught a TD over former 49ers draft pick Adrian Colbert.

Kaden has looked good for the Giants at times. I don't know that he's anything super good, but he's been pretty solid

19 minutes ago, Forge said:

Kaden has looked good for the Giants at times. I don't know that he's anything super good, but he's been pretty solid

Yeah I know people were unhappy that we cut him, but it’s not as if we released Kittle or anything.